Need help with Treasure Maps and treasure hunting

Metec

Apprentice
Hello:
I have a Treasure Hunter who seems to have issues locating the Treasure Chests. As far as I can tell he is right on top of the treasure chest but when he tries to did for treasure noting comes up. These are level 1 maps so it should'd not be all that hard..
Any help would be appreciated

Metec

Apprentice
@BakedDaily thank you for the information..However, I seem to be having issues actually finding the chests. I swear I am sitting right on top of them and I cannot dig them up

Are you using uo automap or a sextent if you close to the coords it should start telling you what your digging up after a few tries?If so have you tried another map or are you just using one?

hubcap

Grandmaster
Hello:
I have a Treasure Hunter who seems to have issues locating the Treasure Chests. As far as I can tell he is right on top of the treasure chest but when he tries to did for treasure noting comes up. These are level 1 maps so it should'd not be all that hard..
Any help would be appreciated

Same thing happens to me.
I gave up.

right on top
(no mining skill)
shovel nor picks work.
sucks, too, cuz Id like to work my provo archer out a lil bit and lvl1s are perfect for that.

-cap

Metec

Apprentice
Same thing happens to me.
I gave up.

right on top
(no mining skill)
shovel nor picks work.
sucks, too, cuz Id like to work my provo archer out a lil bit and lvl1s are perfect for that.

-cap

i think having a high mining skill helps

Owain Green

Journeyman
Mining skill allows you too dig upto 10tiles, 0 mining means you must be 1 tile from it mining is not need for lvl1's its advised for higher levels due to mobs being tougher and can 1 shot your naked tmapper

Amalgam

Journeyman
Look out for a message change when you are in the 'mining zone' for a tmap.

"You dig and dig but fail to find any treasure" changes to "You dig and dig but no treasure seems to be here".

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Mining skill allows you too dig upto 10tiles, 0 mining means you must be 1 tile from it mining is not need for lvl1's its advised for higher levels due to mobs being tougher and can 1 shot your naked tmapper
wow, gm mining lets you dig 10tiles from the chest?