Netframework requirements UOF install issue.

insiderbr

Hi there guys,

might anyone have a hit why this happends when trying to install UOF?

New-Bitmap-Image.jpg

8Bt9bhc

parsnip

Grandmaster
Hi there guys,

might anyone have a hit why this happends when trying to install UOF?

New-Bitmap-Image.jpg

8Bt9bhc

Hi :) Are you on our Discord? It is much easier to solve these issues on there and you'll get more eyes on it too! Here are a few notes from a pinned message on the #launcher-issues channel on Discord regarding .Net Framework:

On Windows 7 systems, the .NET Framework requires Windows 7 SP1. If you're on Windows 7 and haven't yet installed Service Pack 1, you need to do so before installing the .NET Framework 4.5.

For all platforms, we recommend that you upgrade to the latest Windows Service Pack and install critical updates available from the Windows Update website to ensure the best compatibility and security.

insiderbr

Thnx for the replay, parnsnip!

Actually i already have netframework installed on windows 10. the most recent for my machine. Im on a core i7 intel hd 3000 sandybridge.

So it wont work at all :\

parsnip

Grandmaster
Thnx for the replay, parnsnip!

Actually i already have netframework installed on windows 10. the most recent for my machine. Im on a core i7 intel hd 3000 sandybridge.

So it wont work at all :\

Hmm odd. My understanding is that sometimes you need a specific version of .Net, rather than the latest. Could you try installing .Net Framework 4.7.2 specifically: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...4-7-2-for-windows-10-version-1709-and-windows

As mentioned before, I do recommend joining Discord so that we can reply in a more timely fashion.