New dungeon/Shard quest line

Super Trammie

Apprentice
http://uo2.stratics.com/dungeon-guides/castle-blackthorn-dungeon

Just reading stratics for the first time in forever and came across this. I was just thinking that it could maybe be tied into the death of Lord Blackthorn to get another story line going for the shard instead of just mindless shard-wide champs.

Spawn can be different or whatever else the staff want to tie into it. I just want more UO lore/long event-type story lines for the shard.

Red_Pig

Neophyte
Some storyline events would be really cool. :)

A long series would be even cooler.

Let's blow up Vesper.

C

Carl

The only way we could use this dungeon is if everyone on the server upgraded to latest client. This dungeon can not be seen with 7.0.15.1 since they redid all the maps.

amonseti

Grandmaster
The only way we could use this dungeon is if everyone on the server upgraded to latest client. This dungeon can not be seen with 7.0.15.1 since they redid all the maps.
Is it possible to check what client a user is using (pretty sure it is as you do have a conquest that checks for this) and if so make avalible (unlocked) for those who do have the proper client ?.

halygon

Grandmaster
Very true, we would have to simply make a new installer in the future.
Yup.

Btw, check the wiki main page as I tried to edit it but broke it so I have a work-around going right now on it, but should be fixed. I do not think normal users have access to the HTML editing mode.