New here (sort of)

kethinov

Novice
My account is 796 days old but I'm still (young)!

Created an account long ago but fell out of it due to lack of time for games. Previously played on uoforever. Before that Atlantic (OSI).

SomeGuy

Adept
My account is 796 days old but I'm still (young)!

Created an account long ago but fell out of it due to lack of time for games. Previously played on uoforever. Before that Atlantic (OSI).

are you one of my former atlantic/F@T guildies i recruited from reddit?

kethinov

Novice
Sorry, no. I played Atlantic when T2A opened and finally got tired of AoS sometime between 2003 and 2004. Mostly I just hoarded money and PK'd people solo or with one or two IRL friends. Never got into factions or any other kind of organized PVP. After that I binged and purged UOG uoforever with a similar playstyle, but eventually stopped PVPing as I never mastered the whole Alchy mage thing. I see the Alchy mage template is pretty common here too so I might need to let go of my evidently antiquated "pots are for newbz!" attitude and just get with program and learn how to throw pots. ;)

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
i guess welcome back! easiest way to learn are to join the events where you get pots for free during the event, just practice there. I'm not sure if the templates work in those, but if they do then you can preset whatever type of toon you want also so you can test it out