Grandmaster
as usual i post some idea about some items.. im thinking about something that

-will make player happy finding into mob loots
-will make staff happy get some donation to support their work and server cost

so:

Blood Red Hue for Royal Cloak: blood elementals lord or blood vortex drop
Charcoal Hue for Royal cloak: balrons
Ice white Hue for Royal Cloak: greater dragons\ancient wirm

you will need the Royal Cloak from the vendor, then you can drop from a mob the Paitings to make your Cloak Hued.

we can make the same for Platemail Gloves White or Leater Gloves from dono vendors too, or gorgets;

---

Colored Spellsbook:

some hard mob can drop a spellbook , just a normal one with some hue (not strange hue but..some green\yellow\reds\blue)
when you drop from the mob the spellbook have the NORMAL hue of a spellbook but its named a "strange spellbook"

if you dclick the spellbook and you have:

(example) 5000 donation coins or 1milion gold: you can use them and the spellbook become of a Random hue of that list.

---
Normal HUE MASK (normalcolor dye tub)

you can drop a ONE USE dye tub to color any kind of mask, the color will be random from the normal color of dye tub, or with little chance from special dye tub colors:

you can HUE just the mask named:

Standard - bear\deer\orc\tribal mask , this kind of mask hav the same color of the standars one, and you can buy at 3000 donation coins from donation vendor!

--------------------------

hope someone of you like my ideas and staff read this!

this 3 little thigns, will increase donation , and make some more spots to farm!

see you in game!

have fun!

TriXa

Grandmaster
yea i had an idea similiar for this. Because of the Rune DyeTub that is on the GoldSink vendor.
Why not making as a Empty DyeTub.
And the Color Charges are Farmable.. And the DyeTub only used for like 100 Charges then you need to buy a new one.
You got a Constant Gold sink. not much but constant and People have fun to Farm for the colored DyeCharges.
Farming / Selling / Trading / Communication / Using / Gold Sink. Simple Idea and its Hurts None or eighter it take out some Items that could get on Donation vendor. Ya Pvmer really waiting for soooooooooooooooooooo Long for farmables. dont know why there nothing really happens