New to server, LONGTIME UO player

RooR

Neophyte
Hey all, been playing UO on and off since 2002...I played on a server for years called The Darkside Shard, was big long time ago...but anyway wanted to get back into game and this place seemed like a great playerbase! have a few questions...

Is this server totally Renaissance "like"? meaning its like the original UO ...its been sooo long since ive played a true original UO server so im a bit lost lol, is the whole tamer/mage still dominate?

the little ive been on so far seems like Brit is just a spam hub for vendors, is there other more active towns?

Is there a chat system for the server?

I could probably ask 100 more questions because ive played on so many custom servers i forget exactly how the base model of this game goes but ill leave it at that and figure it out on my own...

Thanks and hope to see some of you in game!

Bloo

Adept
Welcome to paradise. You have to join our discord for the full experience here!

Edit: woah. I typed 'discoord' and uoforever printed out. Weird

Last edited:

Young Star

Grandmaster
Most people use Dis cord for server wide chatting. You can find the invite link here on the forums.

The era is primarily UOR but has a lot of custom content.

Some of the towns with a stable near a bank can have decent activity. Skara, Trinsic, and Vesper.

RooR

Neophyte
How do I go about joining uoforever? I made a character on the server and joined that uoforever server, is this it or is there something different?

Peav

Grandmaster
How do I go about joining uoforever? I made a character on the server and joined that uoforever server, is this it or is there something different?

I'm not sure if you wrote disc0rd in there since the forums auto change it to uoforever. But you can find the disc0rd join button here.

cuTtAOveTNC0uzPysUxr8Q.png

Hope you enjoy !

RooR

Neophyte
Wasn't sure what Bloo meant by I have to join uoforever for full experience...thought maybe I wasn't on correct server or something, but thanks, will join discord asap!