New to this Free shard and already stuck...

Harleybad

Neophyte
Long time UO player from back in the day, Hurricane for the old Great Lakes shard.

a bit of trouble with this free shard though... run up to the forge in britt and when walking away it reads now leaving some guild and crashes, can't get on at all now without it crashing.

i created another char and all was well until it happened to the new guy.

??, your shard looks nice though.

take care

noobs705

Grandmaster
did you get on the server by using the uoforever launcher? i dont know how to troubleshoot for you but if you download from the main uoforeverr.com everything should work

Harleybad

Neophyte
did you get on the server by using the uoforever launcher? i dont know how to troubleshoot for you but if you download from the main uoforeverr.com everything should work

it was working... it crashed when leaving the forge area in Britt next to the music hall... i don't know what deal is. and yes, downloaded it from the site, used the launcher, razor loads up fine, now when trying to log in to my toon it crashes.

anthonyd986

Neophyte
Long time UO player from back in the day, Hurricane for the old Great Lakes shard.

a bit of trouble with this free shard though... run up to the forge in britt and when walking away it reads now leaving some guild and crashes, can't get on at all now without it crashing.

i created another char and all was well until it happened to the new guy.

??, your shard looks nice though.

take care
You did a lot of trading back on Gl aye?

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
it was working... it crashed when leaving the forge area in Britt next to the music hall... i don't know what deal is. and yes, downloaded it from the site, used the launcher, razor loads up fine, now when trying to log in to my toon it crashes.

Pretty odd, don't have that issue ever really.

I would suggest re-installing honestly. Sounds like something went wrong or was interrupted during your install.
Cheers

Harleybad

Neophyte
lol that's awesome i remember having a vendor at your house for a short while. good times man! Welcome to UOF i hope you get it running correctly!

That's great, it's nice meeting old players from back in the day, so what's the rares situation on this free shard? LoL,Do you remeber SOW auction house, MATRIX?, I might be able to him to play if this server is a good one.

Harleybad

Neophyte
OK all, it looks like my Classic Client was out of date, I am in this new world!!, thanks everyone ffor the helpful tips.

See you inside!!