New to UOF, New to UO.

bcurl001

Neophyte
Hey guys, I grew up watching friends play UO, and always wanted to play. I never got around to it, now that i've played pretty much every MMO worth playing, I've decided to try out UOF, Ive had alot of success on an everquest private server and I heard that this was the best shard. My character's name in game is Alangulon, I literally have no idea whats going on lol, this seems super fun though. If anyone wants to be friends let me know!!

Arrow109

Hey Alanguon,
I myself am also new to UOF but had years of fun with UO in past, glad to see you are giving it a try and think you will enjoy it here. If you happen to see Jaxper running around Britain say hello and help you kill stuff and get your skills up, I don't have much to offer other then help but will gladly help you

bcurl001

Neophyte
Hey Alanguon,
I myself am also new to UOF but had years of fun with UO in past, glad to see you are giving it a try and think you will enjoy it here. If you happen to see Jaxper running around Britain say hello and help you kill stuff and get your skills up, I don't have much to offer other then help but will gladly help you[/QUOTE

Thanks dude! I'll see ya around!

teitei

Adept
Do you have Discord? My char is Edgar Allen Poe. :) My Discord account is... Tei #5086.

Last edited: