obligatory intro thread

killhazard

Neophyte
Hi everyone, I'm killhazard, been using this screen name since 97. I played UO for a long time on osi all the way up to EA. I quit not too much longer after Mythic became the dev. EA sure knows how to ruin a perfectly good game.

Only character I got right now is ERECTUS and I really don't quite know wtf I'm doing yet. Is mace fighting even worth it? swords gets a bonus with axes and fencing has obvious advantages with poison, but the only bonus with maces is a crushing blow. idk. k thx bai

Attachments

• 5Mfr35h.png
    5Mfr35h.png
    415.9 KB · Views: 3

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Maces can be deadly but you need to be good at throwing pots to keep the dps up if using a warhammer since the swings take a while. Quarter staffs are a lot quicker but I personally prefer fencing with spears. Spears are quick and you can paralyze your opponent so they cant run away :)

killhazard

Neophyte
Maces can be deadly but you need to be good at throwing pots to keep the dps up if using a warhammer since the swings take a while. Quarter staffs are a lot quicker but I personally prefer fencing with spears. Spears are quick and you can paralyze your opponent so they cant run away :)
Nice, thx m8

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Did you join a faction already by any chance? I remember doing that about a week after I started playing UO and was wondering why I was getting killed in town ha

killhazard

Neophyte
Did you join a faction already by any chance? I remember doing that about a week after I started playing UO and was wondering why I was getting killed in town ha
no, haha. it was right outside of guard protection at the bridge in west brit, got attacked and ran back into guard protection and the guards still didnt do anything. it was in the middle of two factions fighting, idk. but no im not in a faction, i was gonna wait until im able to defend myself haha