Old school coming checking this out..

RhinoNinja

Neophyte
Hello All

I am a old school UO player. I played OSI Shards from 99 to 03 - I was best known as Janos (Simbacca) - I even contributed to UOPowergamers back in the day.

I played Angel Island for a few years. Alas, kids, and responsibility pulled me away.

Now I am back, why? I had a dream I was playing UO and really missed the vicious time vampire pixel crack that is UO! :p

So I googled, and found this spot. I like it. I am rusty on PvP. There is knowledge I am recalling that is older than some of the players here :p Alas, I have never found a MMO I loved as much as UO as I had loved Ultima 7 and 7 pt 2.

I have a quirky play style. I don't PvP much, I am not a Blinginaire tamer, heck, I guess you can say I prefer crafting and providing folks with weapons, armors, whatever you may need. At the same time, I like having a finger in every pie. My favorite playstyle from AI was the Dungeon Picker, so I am excited to see it here.

Not sure how long or committed I can be, family, work, etc pulls me away.

I would love to find a casual guild that does champ spawns and doesn't mind giving pointers to a player a bit long in the tooth!

My picker is Ratatosk, my crafter is Yggdrasill Inc, and I am working a Archer Bard - Aswynn as we speak.

(I am 38 years old for the record - not a Methuselah but working at a software company I am surrounded by 20 somethings!)

halygon

Grandmaster
Welcome!

One thing I would recommend is be open to the style of PvP that we have here on UOF. It will be vastly different from what you were used to back in the day. Keep an open mind and learn how to use the mechanics to best suit you and you will go far.