Option to choose the type of Slayer Attributes upon successfully crafting…

Lexington

Grandmaster
The option to choose the type of Slayer Attributes upon successfully crafting a Slayer Weapon. :)

Maybe it can be tied into the use of a crystal work bench or soul forge?

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
The option to choose the type of Slayer Attributes upon successfully crafting a Slayer Weapon. :)

Maybe it can be tied into the use of a crystal work bench or soul forge?
Adding it to the crafting menu, like you can select a lesser type (snake's bane) with a chance (.5 -1%) to upgrade to super (reptilian) upon an exceptional crafting success.

thestand

Grandmaster
Maybe do something similar to the powerscroll idea, turn in 10 or more lesser slayers and have a chance at getting a super slayer?

Lexington

Grandmaster
I don't understand why. It's a great resource sink as it stands. This would destroy the value of ingots.

I disagree... I would grind / use more ingots if I knew I could create the slayer type I like. The way it is now I find it wasteful so I probably wont make that many.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Would drive down the price of slayers, though with people trying to craft them more often, that would drive up the ingot market

Lexington

Grandmaster
Would drive down the price of slayers, though with people trying to craft them more often, that would drive up the ingot market

I'd never buy a slayer myself but I would make my own. :)

This could be a nice addition to the legendary crafting system.

bradley-

Grandmaster
Maybe we can make it so that blacksmith hammers that are crafted with a slayer have 5-10 charges and would allow a smith to craft 10 weapons of their choice with whatever slayer that was given to the blacksmith hammer. It would improve on the resource sink as well because blacksmith hammers cannot be smelted down to return half of the ingots used and would still limit the number of slayer weapons out in the market and keep the prices stable.

For example: If I craft a slayer blacksmith hammer that ended up being repond, then it would have 5-10 charges and would allow me to create any weapon I chose to also have the repond attribute. If I crafted a slayer blacksmith hammer with snake slayer, then I could then craft any weapon I wanted with the snake slayer attribute.

There would absolutely need to be a limit to the number of uses on the blacksmith hammer though. We can't have people crafting 150 slayer weapons from one hammer. Which is why I suggested 5-10 charges.

Resource sink improves
Players get to choose their weapons
Market remains about the same​

I'd say this woud be a win/win scenario...

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Have the hammer be a BoD drop.

Sent from my Lenovo B8080-F using Tapatalk

*Though, if that's done, Tailoring would need an item like that too, to keep the river of tears to a minimum.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Have the hammer be a BoD drop.

Sent from my Lenovo B8080-F using Tapatalk

*Though, if that's done, Tailoring would need an item like that too, to keep the river of tears to a minimum.

BOD's suck.... plus you'd have people abusing account limits if that happened.

Kael

Master
Risky proposition. I could see a ton of super slayers flood the market and really destroy pricing.

I would love to see something that can be done with useless slayers though.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Last edited by a moderator:

^_^

Grandmaster
Pls consider add craft slayer weapons with crystal work bench :) It would be great to get vanq slayers of some types.