orc klomping groundz

kagun

Neophyte
just a suggestion. for like Saturdays and Sunday only.

Since we have the Sir guild to roleplay with; Is it possible to make orc klomping groundz (the open wooded area between orc fort and Sir guild castle) non lootable so we can go god mode and use our vanqs and armor.

This is only my opinion as a single orc so please do not judge on my guild. Imo I would rather pvp in open ground then kill farmers in dungeons.

Do something like a king of the hill theme if we die we return back to our respectable forts and castle and we welcome any spectators who want to join in.

LuposDavalte

Neophyte
I'd consider returning to UO just for this. I played on Oceania where a very similar scenario between a knightly order RP guild (Virtuous Knights of the Realm) and the Orcs in this exact same place used to happen.

We had an agreement to not loot each other and had regular all-night battles. Obviously times have changed and mechanics may be needed.

I'd welcome this!

Torus Moore

Expert
Since we have the Sir guild to roleplay with; Is it possible to make orc klomping groundz (the open wooded area between orc fort and Sir guild castle) non lootable so we can go god mode and use our vanqs and armor.

This is only my opinion as a single orc so please do not judge on my guild. Imo I would rather pvp in open ground then kill farmers in dungeons.

RP community already has a near no loot policy for those within the community.

What we really need is expansion of the no cut/no mount area to extend south past the knight's castle. Then capture the flag/king of the hill can be organized by the players themselves.