[organizeme2

Tydeus

Master
Just another command that works like it currently does but uses pouches. I prefer pouches because they're smaller and offer more room to sort items in.

Young Star

Grandmaster
They changed from them because people wanted to be able to use auto search new containers without popping all their trapped pouches.

Tydeus

Master
I forked over the gold for several chargeable trapped pouches, so it never bothered me. It is so tedious having to constantly get new pouches and trap them on death.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yes and if you have auto-search bags on and don't add pouches to the exempt list you will pop all your charges. When organizeme used pouches you always had to make sure to open all the pouches otherwise you couldn't use bandaids or pots. regs always seem to work no matter what but they wouldn't show in the title bar counters.

amonseti

Grandmaster
I forked over the gold for several chargeable trapped pouches, so it never bothered me. It is so tedious having to constantly get new pouches and trap them on death.
for 200k you can get a rechargeable blessed blaze pouch from the gold sink vendor. and it comes pre-charged first 30 charges are free.