Paralytic Statues

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
FACTS

From my understanding there is just thee RDA bosses available to be paralytics colored, as well as event mobs with their chests and skin dyes

I would like to discuss the +/- of having the chance of users who have the paralytic venom relic ( which is worthless... anything less than 500k...for a RELLLLLLLLLLLLLIC is very disrespectful to the relic system isself IMO )

so maybe this can be a boost, why? to add value to stuff thats already INGAME, I dont think this is to hard/damaging to the shard overall/longterm

so basically, if the mob turns purple, youll have your small chance at getting the paralytic color of that certain mob.... just small stuff like this overtime can keep us occupied :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Wealth relic just became a lot more valuable with the addition of perks to paragon chests so poor paralytic really is the bastard child of the relics now.

Which is kind of a bummer because it's so fucking good - it's more a supply/demand issue than anything.

Think I sold two for 350-500k back during that long stretch where there were only a couple dozen steeds on the server but para relics were dropping like hotcakes. They have not made *much* of a recovery since that time.

Personally I don't see staff tweaking para because it's already badass. I don't see them taking para out of the drop rotation to inflate it's value either.

I think we're stuck here.

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
no all im wanting out of all that is simoly.......let us obtain regular mob colored paralytic colored statues

the ONLY paralytic statues ingame is limited to ONLY RDA boss mobs

all im sayin ^^