24. Brush (east)
25. Brush (no handle)
26. Wasabi
27. Bottle
28. Candle
29. Ethereal Residue (unsure source)
30. Rocks
31. Pig's Head
32. +1 Cartography SS (no longer spawning?)
33. Beekeeper Sign
34. Broken Chair 1
35. Broken Chair 2
36. Decorative Shields
37. Hanging Skeleton
38. Sea Coral ("Barrel Sponge")

Decoy

Grandmaster
Got some really nice rares there... some were 1 month spawns for sure. Are you going to be selling them? I think some could fetch quite a bit.

Decoy

Grandmaster
I tried to give a general idea of prices but in an auction it's hard to say how high some of these could go. There are a bunch of rare collectors out there. I'm largely basing prices off how long they took to spawn... many were daily/3 day spawns.

1. Seaweed - 100-150K
2. Flower Garland - 100-150K
3. Dirty Plate - 100-150K
4. Charred Goat Carcass - I suspect quite a bit... 300-500K or more?
5. Frosted Mug - 100-150K
6. Blood Stained Basin - 100-150K
7. Bloody Water - If I remember correctly this was hard to get ... I'd pay a lot (500K+)
8. Gold Ingots - These were I think biweekly but look really good ... probably 300K+
9. Potted Cactus (short) - 300K+
10. Potted Cactus (tall) - 300K+
11. Closed Barrel - 75-150K
12. Brush (west) - 50-100K ?
13. Mandrake Root - 250K+
14. Urn - 50-100K?
15. Tool Kit - Not much (trash pile semi-rare?)
16. Empty Vial - Not much (trash pile semi-rare?)
17. Basket - 75-150K
18. Spilled Flour - 100-150K

19. Quest Key - 100-150K
20. Tall Basket - 100-150K
21. Cotton - Not much?
22. Blood Crystal - Not much?
23. Slab of Bacon - 75-150K
24. Brush (east) - 75-150K
25. Brush (no handle) - 75-150K
26. Wasabi - 75-150K
27. Bottle - Not much (trash pile semi-rare?)
28. Candle - Not much(trash pile semi-rare?)
29. Ethereal Residue (unsure source) - Not much?
30. Rocks - 75-150K
31. Pig's Head - 75-150K
32. +1 Cartography SS (no longer spawning?) - Not much?
33. Beekeeper Sign - 300K+ ?
34. Broken Chair 1 - Not much (trash pile semi-rare?)
35. Broken Chair 2 - Not much (trash pile semi-rare?)
36. Decorative Shields - Probably a lot... 300-500K or more
37. Hanging Skeleton - Most expensive of all the rares you listed IMO... this is a really nice one. Several of these existed I think in the last round of stealable rares but they were monthly I think. I'd put this at 1M or more (I'd pay it).
38. Sea Coral ("Barrel Sponge"). 300-500K

SidX

Grandmaster
Thanks guys (and girls?), and thanks Darkarna! It's good to be back. I'm mainly trying to gauge what it's all worth, then I'll decide what to sell! A lot of these things were rares I got from bartering within my crew of stealables hunters back in the day and some I got myself. The last time I played regularly was in late 2015 / early 2016 and at that time many of these were relatively common (i.e. only worth 10-20k, but now probably worth 100k) but it looks like the rarity + value went up with the removal of stealables.

I definitely appreciate the price estimates so far.. so much has changed it's crazy.

If I do decide to put some of these up for sale I'll link here to a Selling thread :) And as always, anyone else with price estimates feel free to chime in!

Still fully deciding on whether I'll be back for good so I may be liquidating all of these sometime in the future.. I'm mainly disappointed that stealables were removed since they were my main draw to UO:F. Finding it hard to understand why that dynamic would be removed. It was really what kept me online and was the reason I was able to afford running Vesper Trading Co. without ever charging anyone a dime for rent.

Decoy

Grandmaster
There was a lot of discussion when the removal took place but staff basically said it wasn't even up for debate. Something about the same small group constantly stealing them. It was fun while it lasted though. Quite the rush to find a rare up and nab it.

I look forward to the WTS thread if you decide to sell some of those off. I am missing a couple of those guys, myself...

SidX

Grandmaster
There was a lot of discussion when the removal took place but staff basically said it wasn't even up for debate. Something about the same small group constantly stealing them. It was fun while it lasted though. Quite the rush to find a rare up and nab it.

I look forward to the WTS thread if you decide to sell some of those off. I am missing a couple of those guys, myself...
That's what sucks, the reason they were removed sounds like it was due to frustration from only a select few people getting them. But that's just a symptom of bad spawn design. Don't have such static spawn timers and problem solved. To remove the entire stealable system is not a solution IMO, and only loses dedicated players. I truly believe you will literally attract NO new players by NOT having stealable rares. However, you WILL lose players by not having them. So also in terms of population, it just doesn't make sense.

Decoy

Grandmaster
That's what sucks, the reason they were removed sounds like it was due to frustration from only a select few people getting them. But that's just a symptom of bad spawn design. Don't have such static spawn timers and problem solved. To remove the entire stealable system is not a solution IMO, and only loses dedicated players. I truly believe you will literally attract NO new players by NOT having stealable rares. However, you WILL lose players by not having them. So also in terms of population, it just doesn't make sense.

Yeah it's too bad it could not been revised somehow to make it better. I remember some of the guys back in the day only did rares and nothing else in-game. The rares can drop off mobs now and thankfully they are sufficiently rare enough to not show up that often, so they can still fetch good prices (I feel).

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah it's too bad it could not been revised somehow to make it better. I remember some of the guys back in the day only did rares and nothing else in-game. The rares can drop off mobs now and thankfully they are sufficiently rare enough to not show up that often, so they can still fetch good prices (I feel).
Yes, to a degree.

Some shit just ain't droppin though, many rares haven't made it to market, and I've had real poor drop rates myself I have gotten 2 reverse backpacks and some flax flowers (which are pretty fuckin sweet though, I will admit) after a legitimately insane number of animals and monsters killed.