Pet resurrection on same account

Bor

Novice
I have my main char and tamer on the same account. When I res the bonded pet of the main, I can't accept the gump since I have to log in and out to switch to the main char.

It's not such a big deal that staff should bother themselves fixing, but It's a pain trying to find the good guy that'll res my pets every time I get em killed when i already have a tamer who can. Maybe the gump could appear when I log in next to the resurrected pet ?

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I have my main char and tamer on the same account. When I res the bonded pet of the main, I can't accept the gump since I have to log in and out to switch to the main char.

It's not such a big deal that staff should bother themselves fixing, but It's a pain trying to find the good guy that'll res my pets every time I get em killed when i already have a tamer who can. Maybe the gump could appear when I log in next to the resurrected pet ?

Making a 2nd account and adding a char w 50 vet/ lore and macroing it up is prolly the most effective way to accomplish what you are trying to do.

You could macro it up in no time

Bor

Novice
Even simpler solution was to friend the pet to another char on a different account and res, the gump shows up on him if he is near the pet i just figured it out now. :) Thanks for your concern mates !

Bor

Novice
It worked before now it doesn't. I guess staff changed it back ? I don't really understand :/