• yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • no

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Some One

Master
But its not . The only class to have a perma stat loss for punishment.
Reds get temp.
Talis get temp( cool down)
Why???

Cinder

Master
There is NO balance on the loss for resist & magery and skills gains. I have trained, and I have bought up skill scrolls but still I am unable to keep my pets skills up. It CAN NOT be done if you want to play the game and use your pets. I hope this will be corrected one day. Just sayen... :(

God.RG

Grandmaster
Seems the same people that don't want perma stat loss on reds want to keep it here .
Lame ass shit.
Dexxers have to buy new weapons and armor when they die.. Mages have to travel in groups of at least 2 to be effective against more than 1 opponent unless there is spawn to help plus they have to buy new armor & 80+ pots.. And basically anyone that is pro TEMP stat for pets think they should only lose a few regs when they die... That they shouldn't have to pay shit when their firebreath/fs turrets die & that they should be the #1 money makers AND PVPers. Nahhh.

You already get tram shit like pet balls and level 7 insta kill machines.

Swayze

Grandmaster
I am a tamer for the most part and this topic comes up almost once a month.

Tamers get the best loot, can get the most gold and rarely die in pvm situations.

The risk they take is pet skill loss. All skills except Magery, Resist and Posioning can he trained back up very easily. I could probably farm 100-200k before my pet dies because I fail a Provo on a balron or something. I can buy those SS or farm for them and easily put my pets skills back up and still profit.

Also Magery, resist and Posioning isn't gonna be impacted very much if I lose 2 points in each.

Far from true.

My point still stands. You believe tamers should suffer no consequences when they die, period.

And I believe I need more looooggggggggggggssssssssss so I can make some more Galleons...what do you say sir, meet you later tonight in a dungeon for more of your loogggggggggsssss???

halygon

Grandmaster
And I believe I need more looooggggggggggggssssssssss so I can make some more Galleons...what do you say sir, meet you later tonight in a dungeon for more of your loogggggggggsssss???
Is this some hidden sex message? Tell us more about your looooggggggggggggssssssssss...

...while contributing something to the thread topic :)