Player Events (Young's) Only [Pirates event] CLOSED

Woobie

Adept
I'm going to be doing a young player event for an all out young vs young pirate event ARGGGGGGGGG Mateys

Rules:

1. Must be (young player). I will accept people that was young around the time this forum post was up due to (young status ending early).

2. Must be there for the young player event

3. Event will be taken place at the Elder Companion hall and we shall head to the High seas (Meeting Place)

Located in Brit East side of west Bank !

4. Young's must get a pirate costume for this event !!! Get your sailor hats

Starts Friday September 4th, 2015

4 pm Pacific time

(Changed Date) from September 1st
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young with the most ships blown up gets a reward of an Ethereal Mount ARGGGGGGGGGGG

The Event will be broken down into brackets in a 1v1 match. Depending on how many participants show up to the event. The young will claim winner if he destroys all of his opponents ship , the player who sinks their ship first will be the winner and moves on to the final round brackets.

Will be an all out for young's vs young's Pirate War with cannonballs HAR HAR HAR 1v1 to the death !

GL MATEYS Peg-Leg Woobie will be the Captain of this event Muhahahha

I will supply the boats and Cannonballs... ! no worries young's !

Boat Commands for Cannons are:

Fire Port Cannons (Left Side), Fire Starboard Cannon (Right Side)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cack

Grandmaster
I'm going to be doing a young player event for an all out young vs young pirate event ARGGGGGGGGG Mateys

Rules:

1. Must be (young player). I will accept people that was young around the time this forum post was up due to (young status ending early).

2. Must be there for the young player event

3. Event will be taken place at the Elder Companion hall and we shall head to the High seas (Meeting Place)

Located in Brit East side of west Bank !

4. Young's must get a pirate costume for this event !!! Get your sailor hats

Starts Friday September 4th, 2015

4 pm Pacific time

(Changed Date) from September 1st
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young with the most ships blown up gets a reward of an Ethereal Mount ARGGGGGGGGGGG

The Event will be broken down into brackets in a 1v1 match. Depending on how many participants show up to the event. The young will claim winner if he destroys all of his opponents ships. The young player who sinks their ship first will claim winner and moves on to the final round brackets.

Will be an all out for young's vs young's Pirate War with cannonballs HAR HAR HAR 1v1 to the death !

GL MATEYS Peg-Leg Woobie will be the Captain of this event Muhahahha

I will supply the boats and Cannonballs... ! no worries young's !

Boat Commands for Cannons are:

Fire Port Cannons (Left Side), Fire Starboard Cannon (Right Side)
  • Aside from a possible dissociative identity disorder or some sort of uo fugue state, this is very nice. If I could log on right now, id offer a second prize
  • Good job. At least someones doing goid for the newbies

Woobie

Adept
Horray today is the young player event everyone show up today at 4pm pacific time !!! read forums for details

Woobie

Adept
Last min, bring your books with your name on it to apply for this pirate event ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so i know whos coming !

Woobie

Adept
Thanks for all the young participates that came to the event !

Congrats to Arziv and Ettin on the Ethereal mount prizes !

Butt trin for invading our events ! Peg-Leg woobie was the "host" of this event not the target for everyone to come murder

Woobie

Adept
What really happened.... 1v1's and got raided :p

Like for Looney Tunes !!! ARGGGGGGGG

Last edited by a moderator: