please answer this question

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
So there's been some dispute, about what is legal when it comes to multi client pvp, i took a couple screenshots. i would just like to know why when i report someone like this to gms nothing happens, just wanna know if i can do same thing without getting in trouble

Before

View attachment 655

AFTER

View attachment 656
He was dual client casting on me, syncing his drops over and over, is this legal??

heres the covo shortly after via irc.

[06:14:40] <Lolzzzzzzzz> ur such a fat mad *
[06:14:45] <confrontation> u are getting banned too
[06:14:49] <confrontation> statted
[06:14:52] <Lolzzzzzzzz> lol
[06:14:52] <confrontation> dead on both chars
[06:14:54] <Lolzzzzzzzz> oh well bro
[06:14:55] <Lolzzzzzzzz> its okay
[06:14:56] <confrontation> and jailed at least
[06:14:57] <confrontation> ol
[06:15:00] <confrontation> kikkllooll
[06:15:04] <confrontation> wanna see screenshot?
[06:15:05] <Lolzzzzzzzz> pm your ***** shane and cry
[06:15:06] <Lolzzzzzzzz> its okay
[06:15:53] <confrontation> E I E I OWNED

Last edited by a moderator:

parsnip

Grandmaster
Not sure about the dual-client thing, would be nice to get GM input as I've always understood it to be illegal.

Lolz is a curious chap, he kept growling at me at another IDOC.

bradley-

Grandmaster
Another question would be if it's legal to park your tamer at a champion spawn to advance it (afk) while on your other client PvPing. I've seen this done and would do it myself if I weren't skeptical and rules were more clear.

K A Z

Grandmaster
He hacked the UO client and injected Sallos files obviously. As to multi client pvp: you clearly owned him HARDCORE there. Why should something that shitty be not allowed ? I dont really care, though.

Same thing happens when I report someone with trapped animals in their house. Nothing happens to them, even though Iv reported twice now in a week.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Another question would be if it's legal to park your tamer at a champion spawn to advance it (afk) while on your other client PvPing. I've seen this done and would do it myself if I weren't skeptical and rules were more clear.

power does that everyday bro.

halygon

Grandmaster
it's just a mod, i got from someone.
KAZ is right, it's a sallos mod for the UO client graphics.

As far as using two clients to pvp at once, I'd think this is illegal as it is typically referred as "multi client turreting" which means the second account is setup like a bot to take sync or other commands from the actively used account.

Obviously the guy sucked at it, but I think that's really beyond the point.

"E I E I Owned" - Classic... Just classic

Babethoven

Grandmaster

i had a friend who was threatened to be banned for this, "automating pvp" i mean im sure its perfectly legal but dont let your pet attack a player..... WHILE your pvping on your other char

Babethoven

Grandmaster
but yeh that guy is bad Famara lol.... using 2 accounts like that is jailable/bannable

i'd be fucking suprised if nothing happens..... if nothign happens i'm gonna start doing that... im fuckin l33t at multi clienting lol

FAMARA

Grandmaster
KAZ is right, it's a sallos mod for the UO client graphics.

As far as using two clients to pvp at once, I'd think this is illegal as it is typically referred as "multi client turreting" which means the second account is setup like a bot to take sync or other commands from the actively used account.

Obviously the guy sucked at it, but I think that's really beyond the point.

"E I E I Owned" - Classic... Just classic

he was actually syncing pretty decently with it, i mean even between the first picture and the second picture was probally 5-8 minutes worth of fighting, i had to offscreen a few dumps, then he would offscreen ect.. probally a total of 15 minutes fighting him..

FAMARA

Grandmaster
You're telling me he off screened you 2v1? Lol

oh yea at least 10 times lol , i did have a dragon at that point though, i didnt grab my dragon until someone else was trying to 2v1 me at first, i fought them for a while then, the other dude recalled out, thats when he decided to use two of his own chars to try and multiclient me.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
He was probably off-screening the drags. Which, again, isn't much of an excuse for failed syncs.

One para field (2 in his case probably...)
Not much of an excuse. Regardless, kudos to Famara for essentially driving the nerds dick in the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.