Please change IDOC timer back

Kilike

Grandmaster
random idoc timers=0 pvp, idoc scene was dead af until they change it

ps
You guys are so full of shit. More people MAY be showing up to idocs now, but to say no one was doing them before and there was no pvp is a complete lie. In fact there was much more pvp going on prior to the change. However I can see why EQMS feels there was less...

See what most people forget is that before the change EQMS couldnt handle fighting the entire time and thus would often be chill at an idoc because they couldnt pull people in to wait for it...

It's the same people with MAYBE a handful of newer people doing idocs now. It seems like more because if I tell friends,guilds,alliance that a house falls in x mins more will show up, compared to. Hey got an idoc falling in six hours.

With that said. The new system is far better and rewards the effort put in. IF you get lucky or IF you have a big enough group to take it over. Waiting around sucked and caused me to leave most idocs back then.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Malkraven

Grandmaster
ive done idocs for over a year on and off ive seen random timers and static timers and static timers see 100 times more pvp no question about it

Kilike

Grandmaster
ive done idocs for over a year on and off ive seen random timers and static timers and static timers see 100 times more pvp no question about it
That's interesting. Again I'm not saying to change it. As it is now I'm able to slip in and scoup some up solo or with one to two others because we time a lot of them. As for pvp I've seen no major change. The only difference is I see power more often now then I did prior to the change. Eqms on the other hand was always there anyways. Thus why I joined them for a bit as my old guild at the time was dying out.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
That's interesting. Again I'm not saying to change it. As it is now I'm able to slip in and scoup some up solo or with one to two others because we time a lot of them. As for pvp I've seen no major change. The only difference is I see power more often now then I did prior to the change. Eqms on the other hand was always there anyways. Thus why I joined them for a bit as my old guild at the time was dying out.

Thats cos "We" wasnt in POWER before we idoced under ABC and then CLONE and where a big part of the reason it was made random in the first place. Me @Karl Sagan @flipt @Violence @TriXa @berticus @lost and a few others we have always timed our shit to the moment it drops and thats how real idocers should do it. it has always been this way on every server ever and random timers are just dumb sorry. the reason you never see anyone but eqms and randoms on random timers is cos any real idocer wouldnt touch them with a 12ft barge poll due to it being skilless, long downtime and boring AF....

Anyway adam and staff seem to know exactly how it should be hence they ignored the fucking idiots in the last poll and went back to the "real system"

Kilike

Grandmaster
Thats cos "We" wasnt in POWER before we idoced under ABC and then CLONE and where a big part of the reason it was made random in the first place. Me @Karl Sagan @flipt @Violence @TriXa @berticus @lost and a few others we have always timed our shit to the moment it drops and thats how real idocers should do it. it has always been this way on every server ever and random timers are just dumb sorry. the reason you never see anyone but eqms and randoms on random timers is cos any real idocer wouldnt touch them with a 12ft barge poll due to it being skilless, long downtime and boring AF....

Anyway adam and staff seem to know exactly how it should be hence they ignored the fucking idiots in the last poll and went back to the "real system"
Timers wont change because too many people would ***** and moan because they cant easily line their pockets anymore. /thread

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Random timer idocs were terrible, nothing but a bunch of blues waiting quietly until it fell. PvP was largely non existent because it's basically impossible to hold down a IDOC with reds for hours at a time. POWER put up some good fights a couple times because they have big nuts and don't give a fuck about getting statted.

The thing that lets me know people didn't and don't have a clue about idocs is talking about waiting 4-8 hours under the old system. If you didn't know about the 'awaiting demolition' phase then you were a no skill volcher from the get go, and just did better under the random system because actual idoccers don't have 4-8 hours blocks of time to sit at every house.

I could see a 15 minute window, but the truth is it would make very little difference on the outcome. Real IDOC groups come and mop up the randoms before it falls now. All it would do is increase the number of baby ***** pussies spamming "GATE TO IDOC FALLING SOON" at Brit bank after they get rolled by a crew.

Keep the system as is, should have never changed it. @Malkraven myself and the other idoccers from the long long ago apologize for getting too rich too quick by dominating idocs.

Orgha

Apprentice
@Swayze Don't let these idiots troll you.

It only took two "Suggestions" for me to realize this entire portion of the forum is:

1. Full of cry babies if they think what is suggested might not benefit them
2. Full of idiots who can't read plain English (e.g. The dumbass who keeps asking if you know the timing of IDOC)
3. Full of trolls that get off on trying to piss off people on the web because let's face it they aren't getting off any other way IRL

People don't know the difference between a constructive suggestion and whining either. They just make false assumptions.

For what it is worth I think your idea is valid, although it'll never make it because we have a bunch of pussies here that can't handle some uncertainty in their game play. The same pussies no doubt that enjoy ***** slapping defenseless new players in groups since they suck too bad to face anyone good. The same pussies that sit around talking shit all day every day.

How about we have a server message that announces every time someone enters a dungeon. That'll pump up PvP and make it super easy for PKs to find people without having to waste time searching and coming up empty handed!!! *Sarcasm*

A message to everyone against this randomization suggestion. Man the fuck up and stop being a bunch of bitches.