Poison training...

Khaladon

Master
Anyone got a good guide for this? I will be raising alch too. Thx all

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Bromista

Grandmaster
From 45/50 or whatever you start with/train up to use poison pots. 70 and up use GP. You never need to use DP.

Not sure how to set up a steam macro but you can just copy/paste someone elses. To make a razor macro just set it to use keg A, Keg B, Keg C (you can set it up for each specific keg you are using. If your char is an alchemist I'd recommend using the same 3 kegs and refilling them between each poisoning session) or if you set up a macro to hit the bank and restock just have one keg in your pack at a time and set macro to use by type. Any more than one keg if you are doing use by type it will be stupid and not know to use the next keg.

Then use skill poisoning and target by type (green potion) and target your newbied dagger. After that add an if/then to use a cure pot in the event that you fail and poison yourself.

If you have three kegs runnning you'll need to keep about 10 cure pots in your pack when you are going through the high fail rate periods early on in the 40's/50's and again in the 70's. After a while you'll need less and less cures the less you fail.

Bromista

Grandmaster
AND THEN EAT IT!

Or just use your dagger and wipe it with an oil cloth when you're done. At least the dagger will say with you if you get killed and you won't have to re-target and fix your macro ;)

halygon

Grandmaster
AND THEN EAT IT!

Or just use your dagger and wipe it with an oil cloth when you're done. At least the dagger will say with you if you get killed and you won't have to re-target and fix your macro ;)
If your macro is made right, you don't need to fix it :p

But yea, the dagger is newbied so it wouldn't have to be replaced. I just choose food cause I don't have to wipe it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh yeah I guess target by type for apple but then you'd have to replace it which may result in multiple casts of create food :D

halygon

Grandmaster
Oh yeah I guess target by type for apple but then you'd have to replace it which may result in multiple casts of create food :D
Create good? Boy are you getting fancy. If you ever replace it, that would mean you died while training, so you would just restock another apple along with poisoning supplies.

Ever poison an apple and then put it in a stack of apples? :)