POWER HOUR!!!!!!!!

Morgy

Grandmaster
Power Hour - Increased ability for stat and skill gains

Character Transfer Tokens - offer the ability to transfer characters from one account to another.

Butler Storage Increase Deed - Our guilds all alike need these please and thanks. Would be very cool to be able to have our butlers stock the 60k stacks.

Ty
Morgy

halygon

Grandmaster
Power Hour - Increased ability for stat and skill gains

Character Transfer Tokens - offer the ability to transfer characters from one account to another.

Butler Storage Increase Deed - Our guilds all alike need these please and thanks. Would be very cool to be able to have our butlers stock the 60k stacks.

Ty
Morgy
Do we need a time with increased stat/skill gains? For 85% of the skills, its pretty darn easy to GM. The ones that are not, are like that on purpose. Plus what @Blaine the Gypsy said about SS and perks.

Character Transfer Tokens - While in theory this sounds good, there would not be a way to prevent players from transferring to accounts not their own. While I will bring it up with the rest of the staff, this is probably a rabbit hole we don't want to go down.

Butler Storage Increase Deed - We have spoken about this in staff chat and if we do implement something like this, it will be fairly pricey per 1k increase. For example, if we go with the current price of the buttler (25k dono), which allows for 5k resources. Thats 5k dono per 1k resources - which is a little below 1m gold per 1k resource increase. You can already shell out 25k and have a second butler in a house.

Do we need a time with increased stat/skill gains? For 85% of the skills, its pretty darn easy to GM. The ones that are not, are like that on purpose. Plus what @Blaine the Gypsy said about SS and perks.

Character Transfer Tokens - While in theory this sounds good, there would not be a way to prevent players from transferring to accounts not their own. While I will bring it up with the rest of the staff, this is probably a rabbit hole we don't want to go down.

Butler Storage Increase Deed - We have spoken about this in staff chat and if we do implement something like this, it will be fairly pricey per 1k increase. For example, if we go with the current price of the buttler (25k dono), which allows for 5k resources. Thats 5k dono per 1k resources - which is a little below 1m gold per 1k resource increase. You can already shell out 25k and have a second butler in a house.

Power hour is huge for getting a big player base on at specific times so the server is poppin. Maybe something to look at tweaking skill gain so this is a possibility.

Character transfer tokens, you right.

Butler Storage, why make it so pricey? It was intended for convenience, make it convenient!

Cash is King

Grandmaster
it will be fairly pricey per 1k increase.

Any logic behind why this has to be expensive? It's literally saving us from having to just drag more stock on repetitively, who would pay a lot for that and why does something like this have to be fairly pricey? How about 10k dono for 60k stacks, end of story? That's still expensive but my personal opinion is just make the butlers take 60k stacks by default.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Would be pretty cool to have a shard wide power hour that can be triggered by any guild and/or player

-Make it achievable through sacrificing a combination of ss's, perks, ps's and resources

-Make it attainable- so not just the wealthiest of guilds can make this happen. Would be good to see this happen so items get deleted from the shard and be kind of a fun thing for guilds to work towards

-When a guild triggers power hour- make it a shard wide event for all players that gets globally announced as triggered by the summoning guild. You PK, grief or klomp enough players and shit maybe you should work towards some penance that actually benefits the same peeps that bring you enjoyment !!

-set a time frame between when these can be triggered (staff decision) so that they are a random treat for players and not happening every hour

HOOWAH!

halygon

Grandmaster
Any logic behind why this has to be expensive? It's literally saving us from having to just drag more stock on repetitively, who would pay a lot for that and why does something like this have to be fairly pricey? How about 10k dono for 60k stacks, end of story? That's still expensive but my personal opinion is just make the butlers take 60k stacks by default.
As I said, we haven't decided to take any action towards this, but in the small dialogue that did occur, we were all in agreement that it would not be a cheap investment.

Number of reasons - currently if you want more stock on butlers, you have to buy a new bulter (25k dono). Nice little sink there for some big conveniences. Also, we have always held the ideal that if you want convience on nearly anything, there will be a cost to sink dono or gold. It helps the economy out. Its also a balancing act - Its either spend the time to do it manually, or spend in-game currency to help you along.

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Number of reasons

For nice-to-have conveniences, the gold/dono sink makes sense and I understand it's objective. I agree with the logic conceptually. My constructive point here is that spending 25k dono on another butler or more than 1.7m (10k dono) to increase the capacity is a price tag so high that most people won't bother when the alternative is to keep a chest beside the butler and drag stacks/kegs onto it for free in a few seconds. The increased capacity is not worth it if it's fairly pricey.

People are more likely to spend a few thousand dono at a time as opposed to saving up a lot to increase butler capacity only saving a few seconds of restocking it. The exception being the few large guilds who may pool money for guild butlers. Just my two cents! :rolleyes:

Lexington

Grandmaster

Yes we do... for bonded pets. They are the only thing on this shard with perma stat loss... and allow us to train metas back beyond the 120 without SS's please :)

Even if they were transferred to accounts they don't own... what's the real harm? It would open up a whole new donation and economical revenue stream.

We talked before about adding a bank link option to a butler... any idea it that could happen too?

halygon

Grandmaster

Yes we do... for bonded pets. They are the only thing on this shard with perma stat loss... and allow us to train metas back beyond the 120 without SS's please :)

Even if they were transferred to accounts they don't own... what's the real harm? It would open up a whole new donation and economical revenue stream.

We talked before about adding a bank link option to a butler... any idea it that could happen too?
Is this thread about player power hour or pet? Historically power hour was for characters only.

We do not allow name change deeds because you are forced to live with (or delete) the characters you create. Transferring to a different account would circumvent this.

I don't think we will ink the butler to a bank in any way. I have never seen this discussed in staff chat outside of the old forum thread that was open.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Is this thread about player power hour or pet? Historically power hour was for characters only.

We do not allow name change deeds because you are forced to live with (or delete) the characters you create. Transferring to a different account would circumvent this.

I don't think we will ink the butler to a bank in any way. I have never seen this discussed in staff chat outside of the old forum thread that was open.

Curious idea. I am not sure I see a town fighting advantage as a quick recall to your house and back is probably a better overall strategy to prevent from getting ganked while a new res.

Its hard for devs to create items like this that stay in the safety of a bank box. A current butler is suceptable to an IDOC but a bankbox butler would never ever get lost nor would the resources in it get wiped ever.

That said, I could see maybe an item that functions like a butler but has a much much smaller resource holding capability OR maybe something that lets you link to your butler at home.

Discuss.