Pure white deermask

Status
Not open for further replies.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
well i got fucked over......cool

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7559

"very unique item"

so a basic change of a name makes it "very unique" ?

from shane himself.

" The best part about this system is it only implements ONE item of that kind into the world, and the server can still benefit from donations as everyoneh as a fair chance. It will also serve as an amazing gold sink as well!""

lol even notice how "ONE" is in caps.

S

Shane

stunoma. said:
well i got fucked over......cool

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7559

"very unique item"

so a basic change of a name makes it "very unique" ?

from shane himself.

" The best part about this system is it only implements ONE item of that kind into the world, and the server can still benefit from donations as everyoneh as a fair chance. It will also serve as an amazing gold sink as well!""

lol even notice how "ONE" is in caps.

How did you recieve that deer mask? From the raffle?

Bueno

Neophyte
From a quick look at the picture, the white deer mask, pure black tribal, blue orc mask, and red/blue sandals all appear to be things that are already in the game and are currently pretty rare. Not sure on the hues though, so can't be sure.

Edit: The red/blue sandals pictured aren't what is on the vendor, and the blue orc mask is a slightly different hue. Pure black horned tribal and white deer mask are already in, though.

I have no dog in this fight but I feel like it would be a sham to make a raffle item a donation item. It basically will make that raffle item worthless and really hurt whoever won it. Just a thought! Hope it helps!

S

Shane

Meridian Blade said:
I have no dog in this fight but I feel like it would be a sham to make a raffle item a donation item. It basically will make that raffle item worthless and really hurt whoever won it. Just a thought! Hope it helps!

Yeah that was not intentional. I thought the pure white deer mask was a item from an event.
We fixed it for stunoma and he is happy now.

There have been previous "dropped" items at events from previous staff members that really should have never been given out. Such as the orc mask, etc..

Malcate

Master
It really bothers me that if this were an item won in game like at events, nothing would have been done... but since it was a raffle, it gets pampered. I'm not complaining, but I just don't like it. :cry:

Soam

Expert
Malcate said:
It really bothers me that if this were an item won in game like at events, nothing would have been done... but since it was a raffle, it gets pampered. I'm not complaining, but I just don't like it. :cry:
our money is more valuable than our time.

:mrgreen:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Monster of the month items were meant to be dropped, of course. Shane means events where staff were playing as mobs and had items on them that weren't meant to be lootable, like untitled pure white sandals and necklaces.

But I'm sure your post is in reference to the blue orc mask which is not the same hue as the MoM blue orc mask worn by everyones favorite douchebag old azz. So this is like putting up ice white antlers on the vendor...close but not the same hue as the pure white and still protects the value of the original.

Which is good because I don't want old azz to have the same opportunity that stunoma was just given, freedom (within reason) to make his item unique and of his choosing.

Edit: just wanted to add that it was super cool of Shane to do the right thing here.

Bromista said:
Monster of the month items were meant to be dropped, of course. Shane means events where staff were playing as mobs and had items on them that weren't meant to be lootable, like untitled pure white sandals and necklaces.

But I'm sure your post is in reference to the blue orc mask which is not the same hue as the MoM blue orc mask worn by everyones favorite douchebag old azz. So this is like putting up ice white antlers on the vendor...close but not the same hue as the pure white and still protects the value of the original.

Which is good because I don't want old azz to have the same opportunity that stunoma was just given, freedom (within reason) to make his item unique and of his choosing.

For me, the trend of items increasing in demand in game, and then having the same or a nearly identical item added on the donation vendor (i.e. fallon sandals, vesper sandals, blue orc mask, pure black tribal), completely trivializes trying to acquire anything "rare".

Bueno

Neophyte
Bromista said:
Shane means events where staff were playing as mobs and had items on them that weren't meant to be lootable, like untitled pure white sandals and necklaces.

That isn't what he is talking about. He is talking about events Trystan held and gave out rewards for.

Vedric

Neophyte
powerful wizard said:
Bromista said:

For me, the trend of items increasing in demand in game, and then having the same or a nearly identical item added on the donation vendor (i.e. fallon sandals, vesper sandals, blue orc mask, pure black tribal), completely trivializes trying to acquire anything "rare".
So a Mercedes is trivialized by Hyundai trying to make their cars look exactly like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.