PVP balance terrible

fenazipam

Neophyte
fix alchemy in pvp/ main pvp attack - explosive pot/wtf benladen like? allah akbar server))
fix precast on magery 2 cast in one
fix warriors accuracy mis mis mis mis mis - die - 5-7 times in a row wtf) mages never mis alchemist never miss WHY so terrible/
same with archery in pvp

plz delete expo potionts))) if you cant make them ballance.

PVE - Animal Taming kings)) so imba here think about it.

make stones trees like house walls safe from cast and expos)

i play as pure warrior without explosoins and ill bored to suck dicks in pvp. 125% tactics - 30% to hit???

remove (low hp dodge mode on) from monsters too))))

make gold low weight/ 10000 in pack realy terrible/

can pvp be more bloody)))))) like that)))

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt9awdSgnvc

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
1. Wands -- are they supposed to be 100% scriptable?
2. Bolas -- we have wands, now give us bolas for factions only.
3. Mount Fatigue -- every fight ends in a run from brit to yew as soon as the first person someone dies
4. AoE spells -- why are we doing needless changes to explosion potions while keeping AoE spells broken

Im pretty sure thats what OP meant to say

drasked

Grandmaster
fix alchemy in pvp/ main pvp attack - explosive pot/wtf benladen like? allah akbar server))
fix warriors accuracy mis mis mis mis mis - die - 5-7 times in a row wtf) mages never mis alchemist never miss WHY so terrible/
same with archery in pvp

i play as pure warrior without explosoins and ill bored to suck dicks in pvp. 125% tactics - 30% to hit???

Considering your post in the uosteam section you have no clue about pvp. Please don't make balance suggestions until you do.

Alucard

Grandmaster
faceP ((
facepalm-putin-jpg.23214

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Well, he's right tbh. PvP here is pretty fucking awful. Dexers being able to throw explo pots with two handed weapons? I mean, what in the fuck was staff smoking when they made that change? That was one of the worst changes this shard has ever made. And now with the armor nerf you've got people running around hitting you for 50+ damage with a bronze runic axe (even though you're already wearing a full barbed leather suit, armored headpiece, armored cape, and an armored robe) and tossing explo pots at you for 20+ damage at the same time.

And fire horns? Looool

And now wands for factioners that they can use even when fighting non factioners?

This server's PvP just gets worse and worse every day.

Peav

Grandmaster
same with archery in pvp

Good ideas, good video, good player. Yes to all suggestions made by this warrior.

Xero

Grandmaster
PvP is okay
But like glutt say, maybe stop that chasing over the whole world map. Bolas and horse stamina would be great.
And alchy dexxers that hits 50+ dmg while throwing 20+ explo pots are totally overpowerd killing machines lol. No matter if you have invulnerable leather armor and gm wrestling with reactive armor. You are fucked.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
PvP is okay
But like glutt say, maybe stop that chasing over the whole world map.

Can you blame non-eqms for running all over the map sometimes...
...when they have 2 full parties of purple noobs chasing them, who happen to be stocked that are stocked with FS scrolls ...? How can you think PVP is okay... when non-faction PK's and faction PK's cant be statted half the time ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Xero

Grandmaster
Can you blame non-eqms for running all over the map sometimes...
...when they have 2 full parties of purple noobs chasing them, who happen to be stocked that are stocked with FS scrolls ...?

all i read in discord is eqms always lose and newbies in pruples with bad leader, why everyone runs away then?

and please stay on topic

Peav

Grandmaster
all i read in discord is eqms always lose and newbies in pruples with bad leader, why everyone runs away then?

and please stay on topic

I can out heal a double party ebolt rail alone standing on screen, but I don't feel like it so I just tape my rightclick on mouse to run.

Channel 34

Apprentice
I agree totally, can't miss with a post like that. But he's absolutely right, swing swing swing swing In that period of time, you've had a mage dump, several pots thrown your way, mounted, two handed weapons, it goes where you throw//cast it unerringly. Mages have a huge advantage in PvP, and any class that can buy a couple dozen purple pots, which do ~25 damage per hit is the equivelent of giving them a free GM skill. Bring on the trolls

I agree totally, can't miss with a post like that. But he's absolutely right, swing swing swing swing In that period of time, you've had a mage dump, several pots thrown your way, mounted, two handed weapons, it goes where you throw//cast it unerringly. Mages have a huge advantage in PvP, and any class that can buy a couple dozen purple pots, which do ~25 damage per hit is the equivelent of giving them a free GM skill. Bring on the trolls

Have you ever played a mage!?

Channel 34

Apprentice
This is where I say no, and you say that I don't know what i'm talking about then, so shrugs, etc. but answer me this. Once GM, how often do you fizzle a spell, how often does the spell fail to hit once cast? How many dexxers does it take to dump on the same target instantaneously the moment that they come into range, what is your opinion of the pots? Is there anything wrong with feeling that it is a free GM skill and all you have to do is go buy the pots? It's been mentioned forever that you can have your hands full, running full tilt, etc and toss toss toss... you can throw them while paralyzed, you can throw them while casting, you can throw them with your hands full. Or is it more an objection of the comments based on your wanting more freedoms for magery than they already enjoy?

This is where I say no, and you say that I don't know what i'm talking about then, so shrugs, etc. but answer me this. Once GM, how often do you fizzle a spell, how often does the spell fail to hit once cast? How many dexxers does it take to dump on the same target instantaneously the moment that they come into range, what is your opinion of the pots? Is there anything wrong with feeling that it is a free GM skill and all you have to do is go buy the pots? It's been mentioned forever that you can have your hands full, running full tilt, etc and toss toss toss... you can throw them while paralyzed, you can throw them while casting, you can throw them with your hands full. Or is it more an objection of the comments based on your wanting more freedoms for magery than they already enjoy?

I just want to keep your post in mind for showing to you in future when you will realize how much is balanced and funny playing with current mechanics. Potions have a reason to be here and require good skills for learning how to use them.
(ps. Dexers right now are really stronger than a mage in 1 vs1)