PvP

Shahzdamn

Adept
Why are stun tamers not allowed but firehorns are?

It doesn't make much sense that 3 people with firehorns can output the same damage as 7-8 people.

Just nerf pets a tad bit more in PvP, or introduce something new and fresh!

We can think of some template reworks that won't be completely OP like 1 click 40 damage horns

drasked

Grandmaster
Why are stun tamers not allowed but firehorns are?

It doesn't make much sense that 3 people with firehorns can output the same damage as 7-8 people.

Just nerf pets a tad bit more in PvP, or introduce something new and fresh!

We can think of some template reworks that won't be completely OP like 1 click 40 damage horns

3 firehorn hits do the same damage as 4-5 people? WTB whatever brand of horn you are using.

what is the problem with stun tamers??

8x template OP

khajja

Master
I hate firehorns for the same reason I hate pets in pvp, no broadcasting.

You can see a player with an axe in hand before the damage hits you (no instahit). You can see a player cast a spell (spellbook or wand) before the damage hits. You can see a purple pot counting down before the damage is done.

vs

A firehorn hits with no warning. Instant damage. A pet could clumsy or flamestrike, and maybe there's a firebreath accompanying the spell! Life is like a box of chocolates!

I don't think meaningful damage should be a surprise to a player that is paying attention. Seems like a bad mechanic.

P.S. Stun tamers were OP

Peav

Grandmaster
LMuwifnUTf6cNAUJ5ogGqg.png

brace yourself, le peaver horn army is coming

Malkraven

Grandmaster
but then i didn't think stun tamer was that bad until you had more than one and the same stacking op can be applied to almost every aspect of pvp.

4 FS is max 200 dmg (can be preloaded off screen so u cant see the dmg coming)
4 MS on 1 target
Peav's 4 firehorn warriors max 200 dmg ( each attempt has about a 1/5 chance of doin 0 dmg)

it can all kill you very easily but people pay a heavy sacrifices for firehorns/stun tamers

toddyboi

Master
More templates the better, gives so much more diversity to pvp in group and 1v1. If I saw a Bola or stun tamer on uoforever I would just hop on a alchy dexer and destroy him. He might get a lucky exp, fs, mare fb and mare fs but was highly unlikely and after the first hit and pot with a weapon he was on the defensive for the rest of the fight.

Peav

Grandmaster
i dont understand why they resist/wrestling while running with speedhack

because you can die from silent explos without resist and get stunned by tele/leave house stun.

it's hard for newer/bad player to understand that i guess ..