Rares Wereables

asics

Grandmaster
can we get into loots,tresures chest , dungeon chest, or fishing i dunno, instead the White\normal dress, like 0,01% a strange\not normal HUE color instead?

just put a list of color and take one random.. for masks..hats..cloths :)

Lavos

Master
This is a really cool idea (with very rare chance). On that note, would be interesting to see unique/rare jewelry come out of lockpicking chests as well, in place of one of the usual silver hued ring/bracelets.

asics

Grandmaster
i think that we really need some rares jewelery.. could be nice for collection..

maybe.. can we have some MAGIC RARE JEWLES, that add a little AR? like +1 AR? like u wear ring,earrings,bracelet you get +3...not so aggressive change but at least they do something

Xonryz

Apprentice
asics said:
maybe.. can we have some MAGIC RARE JEWLES, that add a little AR? like +1 AR? like u wear ring,earrings,bracelet you get +3...not so aggressive change but at least they do something
These would need charges, say they can last for about 1 day of continual use at best.

If they were permanent people would just jewelry bless deed one and then they're done.

But you'd have to make them rare enough that people would actually use bless deeds on them..

Lavos

Master
Yeah they'd have to be very rare. Maybe they could use a bunch of those crushed gem items from tinkering to charge the jewelry (which don't have an official purpose atm)? Would certainly give a boost to lockpicking activity / Khaldun PvP.

i think that we really need some rares jewelery.. could be nice for collection..

well, considering that we have jewelry bless deeds, i say no. thats blessed armor for the most part. magic charged jewelry is fine, but thats too much.

asics

Grandmaster
so, in paragorn chest and treasure chest, can we get a REALLY LOOOOOW chance to get some of the wereables with some strange , but not metallic (or up to the staff) colors? just to make a sense..instead pls remove from a para chest 4-5 white hats..

also can we get different NORMAL colors

deer mask and bear mask, like we have tribals in the mobs..

ALSO:)

in loot table, staff, pls add some MORE wereables like polar bear mask..