RDAs are now untrackable Changes

Alucard

Grandmaster
*RDAs are now untrackable, the tracking extension is refunded by double clickingt he gem of portals

only 250 k compensation:oops: , can I get full compensation for Gem portal + Upgrades
~ 2 mil gp

thanks

Eyeless

Journeyman
Just a little bit statistics about RDA: i managed to do 46 of them in the last few month. The most valuable loot me and my friends got from it: 1 QS (split up for 6 guys), 1 BT (split up for 3 guys) and 3 or 4 spider food relics, which were split up for 3 - 4 guys too. Most of these relics we got without gems, QS and BT were dropped without drop rate upgrade. This loot is not even close to those 4 mil that i've spent on gem and it's upgrades.

I don't know the reason why you made it untrackable, maybe there were some noble cause, but i hope you guys increase drop rate from all RDAs now, because this ain't no cost time spent.

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
Is this new along with the defensive talisman changes? haven't been on in 2 days, and I cant seem to find any patch notes regarding these changes, other then threads about people upset with the recent changes.

Eyeless

Journeyman
btw congratulations to C Runner, you've managed to get 20m scores right before this change. lucky you ;)

Ionized

Grandmaster
*RDAs are now untrackable, the tracking extension is refunded by double clickingt he gem of portals

only 250 k compensation:oops: , can I get full compensation for Gem portal + Upgrades
~ 2 mil gp

thanks

once again ANOTHER thing changed lmfao WOWWWOWOWOWO
spend your money, spend your gold, and we will devalue EVERYTHING you invest in... in due time smfh

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
This is a good change with the big picture in mind. Currently RDA's are dominated by 1 guild, and while you can say it's because others don't bother trying, werkt established their monopoly, and really don't give guilds a chance to establish a foothold (which is smart), or complete any RDA's. But at the end of the day, one guild controlling all the content does nothing for the longevity of the server.

Werkt if they choose to search for them, will still likely dominate RDA's, however now if another guild happens across one, they have more time to get the RDA complete. And for guilds who don't do something like RDA's, it can really be fun, and fulfilling to stumble across one, and actually get to complete it after calling in your friends. For those who don't have friends to do them, they could make a profit by selling them in UOF or at Brit Bank..

I am concerned that the number of RDA's completed will drop, however staff can monitor that, and add additional spawns, or spawn additional portal frags, so players can spawn their own, if the completion rate drops, so there are corrective actions. And maybe the new change needs more of a tweak, where the RDA's only spawn a certain distance from towns/dungeons, so they are more likely to get found. But not being able to track, is a good thing.

People really need to give changes some time, to see if they'll work. I understand there's a small group who are going to get hit hard by the change, but honestly, they'll adapt and keep doing the majority of them, but at least now some others may do them as well.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
If less RDA's are being railed daily, non stop. We can make better drops for each RDA. Also we plan to have portal fragments drop more often so you can create your own RDA's, more regularly... We are just changing the way the system works.

This isn't a bad thing, in the end, if you trust us- it will be good for everyone and new people coming in.

Alucard

Grandmaster
Also we plan to have portal fragments drop more often so you can create your own RDA's, more regularly.

great news, I like it more!

sadly, of course that the gem of Portal now it's not worth the money spent on it, in fact it is useless
can? add to it, some bonuses, example in search\tracking sexiest girl of Sosaria

girana

Grandmaster
If less RDA's are being railed daily, non stop. We can make better drops for each RDA. Also we plan to have portal fragments drop more often so you can create your own RDA's, more regularly... We are just changing the way the system works.

This isn't a bad thing, in the end, if you trust us- it will be good for everyone and new people coming in.

its pretty much the same as how the idoc change worked out.
Bad change for big Zerg who had nearly a monopol but overall its a gain for the community .