RDA'S

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Actual PVM to gain access to endgame PVM? You Sir, are brilliant!

Oh and:
And suddenly everyone stopped working the champion spawn and diappeared in this mysterious gate :D

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Why bother? Factions is over and about to be replaced? I don't see much pvp incentive - I assume most RDA's are uncontested because they are not discovered by others yet.

Yeah... that wasn't really a serious suggestion, more a nod towards staff always trying to connect PvM and PvP by force. I thought that was obvious because I included your quote :)

Lexington

Grandmaster
Ok! But only if there is some sort of faction reward to incentivize PvP! How about 1.5x score for factioners in RDAs?

PVP should have it's own unique incentive / reward system... which is PVP related. When I PVM I don't and shouldn't get a PVP incentive / reward .

As it is don't you already have a blessed Faction weapon incentive etc to Faction ?

PVP should have it's own unique incentive / reward system... which is PVP related. When I PVM I don't and shouldn't get a PVP incentive / reward .

As it is don't you already have a blessed Faction weapon incentive etc to Faction ?

Totally on your side here man! My post was meant to be ironic but that's hard to bring across in forum posts.

parsnip

Grandmaster
I've suggested something similar in Discord before. My thought was a mini-RDA adventure which has a small chance to spawn. Similar to the cow level in Diablo :p It would be cool if was more likely to spawn for newer players. The less game time you have on your account, the more likely it is to spawn.

steve-o

Grandmaster
It would be cool if was more likely to spawn for newer players. The less game time you have on your account, the more likely it is to spawn.
i don't think this is the idea of RDA... high end content really difficult to finish alone.

i like the idea of random gates kilin mobs