Reban Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Love how steam come back and so do the cheaters. Should have stuck to your guns and banned steam. Perfect sync scripts, are still useable, auto tabbing in duels, still auto heal self, still gives an unfair advantage to those who use razor. Just going to be krios ect all over again.

halygon

Grandmaster
Love how steam come back and so do the cheaters. Should have stuck to your guns and banned steam. Perfect sync scripts, are still useable, auto tabbing in duels, still auto heal self, still gives an unfair advantage to those who use razor. Just going to be krios ect all over again.
Yo, idk about auto tabbing, but sync macros and auto heal macros started in razor (and are still widely used there -- sync macros work better there in fact) and continued in uosteam. Don't get on your high horse cause you refuse to upgrade to a new client that has more features than your current one... Cause your current one (razor) is just as bad for those that need cheap macros to play.

mynameis

Adept
My god, what cheating? I call bullshit and if it exists I want in!

First of all, your life must suck on razor cuz mine did. Steroids are cheating, UOS isn't roids; razor's McDonalds and Steam is good food. You have the choice, take care of yourself or eat shit, but that doesn't make nonshit eaters cheaters.

Second, explain yourself. Sync scripts, auto tabbing. Maybe I'm part of the group that doesn't know how to cheat. I'm pretty sure you're wrong or staff would have continued forcing players to use razor (internet explorer) and blocked steam (chrome). Auto-heal I believe you can do although I haven't tried, just like I believe razor can, basic shit.

Do you know what unfair means? Everyone has the opportunity to use steam or razor. One is newer; the other is a dead, outdated program. I'm really not sure why anyone would use razor unless they just dont want to learn to use newer technology. I've seen it all my life, use your VCR and landline and library if you want, and maybe from your perspective I am cheating, because while you were doing that, I used my cell phone to watch a movie, make a call, and google'd what you did using the dewey decimal system.

Steam is bad, all the 'bad' stuff is disabled, and I can't tell the difference. Razor sucks, but I still call bull shit on anything even close to cheating w UOS. Modded razor, EasyUO, different story. Steam is about as much cheating as an all-in-one clipboard, its just a better program. I completely believe anyone that says otherwise full of it and pulling some fear tactics witch hunt. I'm sick of hearing it, prove me wrong. Where's the power? Wtf can it do? Show me the error of my ways. I want to unleash it right now.

Alan

Apprentice
We believe given the update and extra control granted to the server over steam features that the abilities of UO steam are reaonably on par now with razor in terms of pvp interactions. I would invite anybody who believes otherwise and can create specific macros in UO steam that they believe impart significant advantage to message me the macro and the specific details. I will reward players that submit new ones that are deemed to be an unfair advantage.

As it stands, however, we believe it to be all right the way it is. I'm happy to reward those who can demonstrate otherwise. (So we can submit our concerns to the steam developers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.