Relic Swapping

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
All relics, whether talisman or meta pet, get deleted if removed from stone. Obviously, this is to increase usage and keep economy flowing and to prevent one relic from being loaned out and used to progress several pets, etc. And that's fine.

However, what I'm proposing is that when a relic is applied to any talisman or stone that it becomes bound to that character and progress is saved upon removal rather than just losing the relic.

This prevents recycling of relics thus having no effect on demand yet allowing some versatility when engaged in leveling these super time intensive items.

For example, a tamer has molten, bloody and nox then acquires a quicksilver relic but he's just started level 6, instead of losing the 5 mil invested in either applied relics in order to apply the QS he can swap it out with an already applied relic but since it's now bound, cannot resell.

Or a mage that just hit level 4 and applies a vivify or focus and then acquires a shadowy now has to wait 3 full levels (easily a month or leveling) to apply the new relic. (My current situation)

I think everyone that's training any of these would welcome this. And again, since the relics would be bound this would not affect the market. (Except the very rare occurrence of someone deleting a relic)

Thoughts?

@eppy @Adam

oomf

Grandmaster
That'll just make relics more rare since people will keep them to swap out. However, doubling the drop rate of relics would help this problem.