remove pet perma skill loss

Kairus

Adept
you see how the pks rage like crazy when u talk about perma skill loss, yet there is this very annoying perma skill loss on pets. old 0.1 skill loss was much better. pets can die in many ways , reds kill them, griefer blues kill them, monsters kill them... and it gets old being have to train the pets all the time, ur pet being at 94 magery now because it died constantly and its resist is already tanked to 70(and gona be 60 some weeks later probably), is really depressing.

people already trap pets if you try to fight outside, and faction pets move very slow. i know faction pets can be ressed but it costs gold too.. there is very few faction tamers because of very slow movement of pets.

Grizard

Adept
The best solution was either get rid of pet skill loss or simply up the pet skill gains so that every X hours you would regain what you lost.

lollo

Grandmaster
you see how the pks rage like crazy when u talk about perma skill loss, yet there is this very annoying perma skill loss on pets. old 0.1 skill loss was much better. pets can die in many ways , reds kill them, griefer blues kill them, monsters kill them... and it gets old being have to train the pets all the time, ur pet being at 94 magery now because it died constantly and its resist is already tanked to 70(and gona be 60 some weeks later probably), is really depressing.

people already trap pets if you try to fight outside, and faction pets move very slow. i know faction pets can be ressed but it costs gold too.. there is very few faction tamers because of very slow movement of pets.

My meta died a grand total of 5 times and i have 14 mil in my Bank box that i farmed with it.

Tl;dr: maybe you Are just bad

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster

My white steed has 58.9 resist and my dragon (yes a dragon, not a meta pet) has 63.5 resist.

And you know what? It doesn't matter at all, since, last time i checked, magic resist does not output damage on players or mobs.

You trams are really silly.

Memphist

Grandmaster
@CAPTUN AUSTRALIA he didnt speak only about resist.
@lollo then you dont play at primetime or farm where stronger mobs are (RDA, Champs or something like that)
@GluttonySDS Dragons can fly they should be faster then a mounted player :) :) (all your guildmembers could precast PARA and not Ebolt or Flamestrike)

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
I do champs and farm in the most dangerous spots like shame, despise and fire all the time.
Didn't do many rda

lollo

Grandmaster
No, but my meta has 3 damage relics and kills stuff real fast.
At least 50% of my money was done through normal farming. I Can do 100k gold + scrolls in one hour. Then some days i get lucky like yesterday when i found TWO taming ss on a single titan in despise lol

Cack

Grandmaster
What the fuck? What does factions have to do with my post? Why should a dragon be able to move as fast as a mounted player?
Dragons have wings....haven't you ever seen dragonheart....sean connery voices the dragon. That fucker was fast.
P.s. factions dragons should be as fast.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
What the fuck? What does factions have to do with my post? Why should a dragon be able to move as fast as a mounted player?
Dragons are much larger than horses. They should move quicker than them imo. :)

Ever try playing a tamer while the pets are in slow motion? It sucks. Not that it really matters if you have a ton of runes marked for the farming spots, but it is too easy to grief tamers if the pets are in * mode.

Back to the op's post.

I agree, if reds can QQ about stat loss, pets should get the same treatment. Give them a temp stat loss like the reds get that can be bought out or whatever. Gold Sink...

Dig'em

Grandmaster
It's a fucking dragon? It's legs are as big as a human and it can fly lore permitting that thing should fly you down and eat yo ass [emoji39]

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Just trying to balance PVP and one of the most ******** things is that a group of tamers can chase you down with their dragons keeping up with mounted players.

Tamers are strong enough(when 2 firebreaths and and 2 fs insta kill you) that they dont need their pets to be dale earnhardts too.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Just trying to balance PVP and one of the most ******** things is that a group of tamers can chase you down with their dragons keeping up with mounted players.

Tamers are strong enough(when 2 firebreaths and and 2 fs insta kill you) that they dont need their pets to be dale earnhardts too.
I don't often see people running around chasing people w/ dragons... They don't keep up as it currently is. If you go full speed you off screen the pet and it stops following its owner. I experience it all the time running through the woods looking for things to kill w/ the meta steed.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I don't often see people running around chasing people w/ dragons... They don't keep up as it currently is. If you go full speed you off screen the pet and it stops following its owner. I experience it all the time running through the woods looking for things to kill w/ the meta steed.

duckface dont bother explaining to @GluttonySDS .

He doesnt know anything abt tamer pvp .

hes one of the biggest joker on the server .

lawl !