Role play suggestion

Streets

Grandmaster
Been finding myself attending more events held by players. Just thought it would be cool if we had items we could throw at the contestants. Some thing like a rotten tomato for dislike and maybe a gold coin or something that we could throw that would put a particle effect (sparkles) on someone we cheer for.

I know not a huge deal here just would add some small fun for spectators.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
The snowballs are there. Not sure how difficult it is to customize the graphics on it and toss on as a gold sink. Might be something fun for events like the Knight's jousts. @Sir.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
I use my single fireworks wand to cheer on RP'rs.. And honestly, I don't know that I'd encourage any kind of rotten tomato because someone dislikes RP - the griefing that would occur, would do more damage than not. Plus it's so biased like/dislike of roleplay, everyone should be applauded for even stepping outside their box and trying it, even if others don't find their role play compelling.

Streets

Grandmaster
I use my single fireworks wand to cheer on RP'rs.. And honestly, I don't know that I'd encourage any kind of rotten tomato because someone dislikes RP - the griefing that would occur, would do more damage than not. Plus it's so biased like/dislike of roleplay, everyone should be applauded for even stepping outside their box and trying it, even if others don't find their role play compelling.

Umm it wouldn't be for disliking role-play but rather encourage to it. And the biased is part of it, to show who you root for it would by no means have an effect to game play. :)