Ronin Dead

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
So tell me this. Since leaving TC as a pure pvm trammie. Who couldn't fight at all. You rolled with your best friend every we're...
You are now pro pvp?
Ronin was in TC as well and you know what he has done and the amount he pvp's. I can't even count how many rdas him and I battled for and stole last year. I defently would like to see you fight him 1v1. I am amazed you talk trash about him. Yes he maybe allied with $ but people think the same thing about us.

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
So tell me this. Since leaving TC as a pure pvm trammie. Who couldn't fight at all. You rolled with your best friend every we're...
You are now pro pvp?
Ronin was in TC as well and you know what he has done and the amount he pvp's. I can't even count how many rdas him and I battled for and stole last year. I defently would like to see you fight him 1v1. I am amazed you talk trash about him. Yes he maybe allied with $ but people think the same thing about us.
The only amount of pvp he does is die nothing else. As for you, I don't know who you are, never heard of you and really don't give a shit. lmao you must be apart of that Trash can garbage guild. EQMS is the best quild and always will be. Before you respond get a group and pvp or shut your garbage ass up.

Marys'dog

Grandmaster
This was funny Dubee.
I dont know how many Print Sreens i got of you when you bite the grass. Want me to put all here to:D
Worst noob IG.

GreenB

Master
The only amount of pvp he does is die nothing else. As for you, I don't know who you are, never heard of you and really don't give a shit. lmao you must be apart of that Trash can garbage guild. EQMS is the best quild and always will be. Before you respond get a group and pvp or shut your garbage ass up.

I remember killing Dubee 1v1 so many times. Trash pvper and rager.

GreenB

Master
I don't screenshot when I kill noobs. Only good players. I do however have a screenshot of you getting guard whacked like a noob in front of everyone.

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
I don't screenshot when I kill noobs. Only good players. I do however have a screenshot of you getting guard whacked like a noob in front of everyone.
You know damn well your a house hider that never pvp's, so get on a pvm fourm with your trash char. evrytime i see you at fire island you run tyo your little house and hide. Get out of here with that trash.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I dont know wtf is going on here but Ronin blows himself up too much to use pot scripts...unless that's a new development because he used to blow himself up so much lol.