Runic Sewing Kits

Tearloch

Grandmaster
I just saw a Horned RSK sell for 125K. Am I missing something? 30 charges, gets you 5 leather sets, or 4 complete plus a couple extra charges for studded sets (at 120 skill). Leather set is worth 25K? Maybe 30K? Studded set is 35K to 40K? That seems like an aweful steep price for the kit itself.

It that really the going rate of Horned RSKs? If that is the case, it seems like it is better to sell them off rather than crafter suits for sale. Just seems odd to me.

Also, any idea on the "going rate" on a Barbed RSK leather suit? Barbed RSK studded suit?

Fattson

Grandmaster
I never make suits. I do sell kits and I'm always happy to sell them. And I'm always happy to see that lbod. Easy money is good money.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Renewed interest due to a few factors:

[Eventscore rewards

Faction revamp/faction blessing

Slayer armor imbuing for meta dexers

Prices should be climbing for suits as well as kits!

halygon

Grandmaster
I just saw a Horned RSK sell for 125K. Am I missing something? 30 charges, gets you 5 leather sets, or 4 complete plus a couple extra charges for studded sets (at 120 skill). Leather set is worth 25K? Maybe 30K? Studded set is 35K to 40K? That seems like an aweful steep price for the kit itself.

It that really the going rate of Horned RSKs? If that is the case, it seems like it is better to sell them off rather than crafter suits for sale. Just seems odd to me.

Also, any idea on the "going rate" on a Barbed RSK leather suit? Barbed RSK studded suit?
Prices are definitely rising due to more demand. More factioners/pvpers means more people needing tourny gear or (for the richer folk) daily field gear.

Horned RSK have been at 90-100k for as long as I remember, but they are starting to sell for more, more often. I saw the 125k sells just like you did.

Barbed RSK leather suits have historically sold for between 300-400k, that said, there is now a larger demand for those too as people are starting to see a need for the better armor. I have never seen a studded leather suit or bone suit sell that is barbed runic, so I can only guess on those prices.

AssHat

Grandmaster
dont hold for to long :p currently i get just over 120 bods a week half of which are tailor ;) and i have no use for the kits other than gold

halygon

Grandmaster
dont hold for to long :p currently i get just over 120 bods a week half of which are tailor ;) and i have no use for the kits other than gold
Well swing me your 10x/20x horned leather sbods and 20x spined leather sbods. :)

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Buyin is out weighing gain. 5 horned suits out of 1 horned kit. Suits sell for 30k ea for a total of 150k. 25k profit....
The real question is going to be how much more are people willing to pay for these suits?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Incidentally I am paying for barbed charges to complete my suit! ;)

If you burn 12 charges making leather AR I will pay well for your leftover hits.