Sallos vs D i s c o r d

Wayside

Novice
This isn't really a macro specific question so let me know if I need to ask it elsewhere.

Sallos is working good for me but whenever I'm running a Sallos client, my D i s c o r d 'push to talk' hotkey doesn't work. It will only work if my cursor is hovering over the actual D i s c o r d application and if the D i s c o r d app is the active window on my screen. If I switch to 'voice activity' on D i s c o r d, it works fine. It's only the 'push to talk' that doesn't work. Normally I'd just use the 'voice activity' but my office would hot mic too often for this unfortunately.

I've tried running D i s c o r d as admin as well as Sallos and nothing has worked so far.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

TyroneG

Master
Have you tried running neither as admin? Have you tried setting it to another hotkey? Is this a mouse hotkey that has been remapped? Does your push to talk hotkey happen to be F10?

Wayside

Novice
Have you tried running neither as admin? Have you tried setting it to another hotkey? Is this a mouse hotkey that has been remapped? Does your push to talk hotkey happen to be F10?

Yes, I've ran neither of them as admin with no change. I changed my mic hotkey to a couple different keys and buttons and had the same issue unfortunately.

TyroneG

Master
I would think its an administrator issue. I would right click d i s co r d, go to properties, go to compatibility, and make sure run as administrator is ticked.

Last edited: