1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

@ Santa's Horny Elf - Nice Shit Talking ....

Discussion in 'Player VS Player' started by Silly Santa, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silly Santa

Silly Santa Well-Known Member

@ Staff - See below. He told me just a few minutes ago that he hopes I get my throat slit in my sleep... then he tried to spam so that I couldn't get a screenshot in enough time... so I recalled from WBB - took the SS and now have a screenshot of it.

@Santa'sHornyElf - Affected much ? You take this game too seriously.. and the below is something that should never be said by anyone, to anyone.

@EQMS - Affected much? Talk about taking your shit talking to a whole new level.

[​IMG]

The other time this guy took it too far is seen below .. from only 2 months ago... this guy has a serious problem.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
    3 people like this.
  2. The Gandin

The Gandin Well-Known Member

This totally needed to be a thread and not just a simple PM to staff.

Oh Silly...

6 people like this.
  3. Silly Santa

keep dodging on giving out your in game name... are you archersnon or? who are you 'forum warrior' ?

4. The Gandin

I decided to redact my reply to this just because I get this is considered RL shit to you what that SS entailed so I replied later with an actual helpful response.

5. Silly Santa

Since I don't know what staff member to really direct something like this to - I posted it in the PVP section vs a discord PM to a staff member. If there is a 'specific staff member' things like this should be sent too .. then please let me know.

@Swayze @JoeB @eppy @JennaL @halygon @Shane - see OP.

6. The Gandin

You'd have a better shot in discord in all honesty. Try Swayze too. I know you don't trust Jamiez but he'd look into it as well actually.

7. Silly Santa

You think I am in a rush ? Staff can handle this accordingly , at their convenience. In the mean time, this shows the community what kinda toxic, sick person that guy is - Santa's Horny Elf.

8. The Gandin

I'm not getting the goal then. You want people to see he's toxic by posting what he said but have no problem if staff wait, or don't even doing anything about it? So, again, this thread is pointless?

9. Bobby123

Bobby123 Well-Known Member

Totally uncalled for .

I just brought some new players from to UOF recently and i hope they wouldnt get to see such behavior from these players .

2 people like this.
  10. Silly Santa

Agreed. It's toxic things like this that people can say that take "trash talking" too far.

11. girana

girana Well-Known Member

ppl got perma muted for way way less

2 people like this.
  12. Silly Santa

Honestly .. what happened was he was asking me if he could "get a vendor" before ... I don't own the yew library and mall anymore.... so I told him why would I do him a vendor after him shit talking me 2 months ago in the way he did? See 2nd and 3rd screenshots above...... then afterwards... I started talking to my friend that was nearby .... then Santa's Horny Elf came telling me he wishes I would get my throat slit in my sleep (1st screenshot).

@Firecrest @Leewald7 Please don't give him a vendor if he asks.

13. coon slayer

coon slayer Well-Known Member

throught slit lawl

2 people like this.
  14. Silly Santa

You do realize - its shit talking like this by that guy - that pushes players away from playing UOF ? I already have someone messaging me , a relative new player , telling me how they are new here and are disappointed in the IRL - trash talking by Santa's Horny Elf.

Being that he was or still is in your guild [EQMS] - tell him to smile and that he's on uoforever,com/pvp forums.

kthx.

15. White E Bulger

White E Bulger Well-Known Member

This just in. Silly Santa #affected by a 13 year old boy.

Its just fucking words m8. If you dont like it try the ignore command.

As an aside, if you really cared about the community not seeing this "teerrible horrible toxic behavior" you proooobably shouldnt have made a thread with 6 pictures plastering it all over the forums.

3 people like this.
  16. Silly Santa

Anyone who takes "Shit talking" to a level that it should never come to (IRL threads , etc) - I will always expose them for the trash they are. So, if you do something like the above - I will gladly take a SS and post it on the forums as well. kthx !

Also - its reasons like this as to why I love there are NO name change deeds on UOF... #karma

2 people like this.
  17. Tantreghan

Tantreghan Well-Known Member

You all need to take a step back. Wether you like silly or not. to me that is totally unacceptable toward anyone. This sort of stuff should never be tolerated, especially this long. Silly did the right thing to post this here, and I hope he spams it to the staff because the last time these despicable incidents happened long ago nothing was said or happened.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I hope the staff does something about this player , if they don't I will question the morals of this shard.

I for one do not want to see this type of RL attacks or comments upon anyone when I play.

If people like this guy can't control themselves and get this out of control and toxic they should not be here.

It's Worse then cheating, and terrible for a shard that has a good thing going for itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 people like this.
  18. GriefedYaBish

GriefedYaBish Well-Known Member

You do realize- its your endless shitposting like this op by you - that pushes players away from playing UOF ?

can you link a screenshot of said message from new player? you can use paint to hide his name.

19. Cinder

Cinder Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you. I hope staff sees that this unacceptable, even by UO standards.

I have lots of friends and family who love to play here. I would hate for them to see someone acting out like this.

This is a great server, and a great game. But that guy has crossed the line.

Silly has been on this server as long as I have. He is a huge asset in helping and encouraging new players to come and stay on our server.

No one deserves to be defamed and slandered like this in a game. That guy has issues. Just my thoughts, Thanks, Cindy

9 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.