Saturday Night Blackout - 100k Reward

SidX

Grandmaster
Oh no!

It seems that after purchasing some lotto boxes and losing over 400k, I went on a drunken rampage through the pubs of Britannia this past Saturday night... only a few pictures have surfaced from my night out, and I need you to help me piece together where I was so I can recover a few belongings I left behind.

I have heard from locals that I was not only seen at pubs, but also seen stirring up drama in local shops and trying to break into players' houses.

Some members of the local guards provided these pictures that were taken that evening after a wealthy rares dealer bailed me out of jail:

1. Locals say that here, I pretended to be a banker asking passerbys for gold deposits... what was I thinking?
QEqifBK.jpg

2. I was in need of some ingots at some odd location... maybe to craft a nice metal beer stein!
gsrje4c.jpg

3. For some reason I'm looking for liquor at a random player's home... maybe I misplaced some gold at the nearby Vesper Youth Hostel...
SnQYReF.jpg

4. This picture was taken before some heroic hunters found me unconscious and drunk on the floor of a pub and brought me to the hospital...
kZzV3dG.jpg

The first person to properly name all four (4) of these locations (general description of establishment/location is OK) will win 100,000GP courtesy of The Vesper Trading Co.!

kurtis

Grandmaster
1. The North Lookout building in the city of Cove
2 Cutlass Smithing in Bucs
3. Vesper Trading Co.
4. Albatross pub in Occlo

SidX

Grandmaster
1. The North Lookout building in the city of Cove
2 Cutlass Smithing in Bucs
3. Vesper Trading Co.
4. Albatross pub in Occlo
Yes! Good job, 100k has been paid to kurtis. Thanks all for the PMs/guesses.