Scabbers???

crazy-horse

Master
I probably should have asked about this a long time ago, but I got distracted abnd then totally forgot until now. Awhile back i picked up a little mousefigurine with the name "Scabbers". Im guessing thats a nod to Harry Potter. But, what is it? I'm sure it has some purpose, it says "Throw me"" if you click on it, but I'm worrieed that if I "throw it". it will explode or be lost is some other way, and since I cannot even find a mention of "Scabbers" I'm assuming its something I wouldnt want to cause to disappear. I's not blessed or newbied, but it does weigh 13 stones, which i think makes it unstealable. But if I die with it on me i'm sure I would lose it, so I dont carry it.
So, whichever great god of uoforever created this thing, you go some explaining to do. Do I throw it? what happens if I do?

Nubre

I probably should have asked about this a long time ago, but I got distracted abnd then totally forgot until now. Awhile back i picked up a little mousefigurine with the name "Scabbers". Im guessing thats a nod to Harry Potter. But, what is it? I'm sure it has some purpose, it says "Throw me"" if you click on it, but I'm worrieed that if I "throw it". it will explode or be lost is some other way, and since I cannot even find a mention of "Scabbers" I'm assuming its something I wouldnt want to cause to disappear. I's not blessed or newbied, but it does weigh 13 stones, which i think makes it unstealable. But if I die with it on me i'm sure I would lose it, so I dont carry it.
So, whichever great god of uoforever created this thing, you go some explaining to do. Do I throw it? what happens if I do?
Toss it to another character and it turns into a real mouse you can bond to you or release

crazy-horse

Master
Yeah, thought of that. But, what if it explodes or self destructs in some other way? Since I can't even find a mention of "Scabbers" I can only assume its a pretty not-normalish drop. Would hate to lose something that probably cannot be gotten again. Not likely, but knowing the minds behind the powers that be here, also not unlikely. I would prefer finding out from the source.