WTS SELLING CHEAP PS

Babethoven

Grandmaster
105 fishing = 225k WHIRLPOOLS ARE IN!!!!!!!!

115 lumberjacking = 300k NEW WOODS COMING SOON!!!!

105-110 tinkering = 300k

105+110 peace = 150k

Last edited by a moderator:

DoeBoy

Expert
wirlpools are in wednesday....100 fishing is all thats needed ....per allen having 120 gives you up to 2x chance of fishing up cool shit oppsed to just gm...105 110 and 115 were never mentioned....105 is worth max of 120k---110 go for 250 to 300 and 115 go for 350 to 400....

DoeBoy

Expert
Well Im a fisher part of a guild with many fishers who have never paid over 120k and that would be 6+ people ....also two people just sold 110s for 300k and ive seen 3 115s go for between 350 and 400k so....yeah.....where are your guildies selling em at...def not in the forums for that price per history check....but there is always that one guy who will pay anything but for everyone else..."lawls" is right

Babethoven

Grandmaster
we do 5-6 champs all day every day..... weather your little guild is just low balling the usual market price is at least 200k, dont need somebody who just does fishing try to tell me what PS are worth thx for the free bumps tho

DoeBoy

Expert
No it just made it all the funnier....anyone with half sense knows about the theif and man such an easy get around theif....he is not good at what hes trying to do...i could purchase it in a moment without worry

Babethoven

Grandmaster
if you knew anything about flubes vendor he always sells stuff for cheap, so really your argument is making you look like a idiot thinking you know anything about powerscroll prices

DoeBoy

Expert
if you knew anything about flubes vendor he always sells stuff for cheap, so really your argument is making you look like a idiot thinking you know anything about powerscroll prices

lol.... i see now...anyone not selling at your price is a "Super Cheap Seller!" and your the one whose spot on! Again I won this...the picture proved it to anyone viewing your thread..but trying to talk sense to you is like me trying to ask my dog to clean his shit up after he takes one in the yard....he just stares and stares at me....and then takes another.....

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lol.... i see now...anyone not selling at your price is a "Super Cheap Seller!" and your the one whose spot on! Again I won this...the picture proved it to anyone viewing your thread..but trying to talk sense to you is like me trying to ask my dog to clean his shit up after he takes one in the yard....he just stares and stares at me....and then takes another.....

im sorry your so broke you have to eat/live off the land braaa i think theres a dolphin in the sea bro go get it with your RP guild
i sold a 105 for 250 weeks ago, who are you again? you must have just started here this week or something huh?
did you purposely hide your paperdoll so you dont get blasted 24/7 on not knowing what your trying to flame about? please get your game up before you come to "TRY" and detail a selling thread noob

Babethoven

Grandmaster
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just read your most recent posts and seen your the lil kid that thought we didnt kill all those alchemist the first night... you really are bad dude, go run around naked some more aka be broke