1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

September 2017 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Patch Notes Archive' started by Shane, Sep 9, 2017.

1. smile it's me

smile it's me Grandmaster

Dec 20, 2014
    An explanation of the fixes would help a lot the patch notes. thats is just a listing of fixes without explaining a shit, pretty much like saying nothing

2. Streets

Streets Grandmaster

Jun 30, 2015
    Can it be coded where loot is in top layer of monster bag/corpse. Looking though repond type mobs is brutal some have 3-6 trash bags on them. Most just ignore these bags.

3. girana

girana Grandmaster

Jul 9, 2014

how often idoc loot is just bag ?

like never so i dont see how this is a real problem.

4. Streets

Streets Grandmaster

Jun 30, 2015
    True but my stomach turns thinking about all the bags I have ignored and thinking "what if a meta relic was in there!?!" Is all.

Shahzdamn likes this.
  5. girana

girana Grandmaster

Jul 9, 2014

i have a pouch in my house with 4 dragon eggs 15mil gold and some other nice shit

if my house ever falls have fun finding them haha

Bloo and Streets like this.
  6. Kears

Kears Master

May 7, 2014
    This is more from an immersive angle of view:

Shouldn't there be an explanation of how these (50%) IDOC loots went to the overland spawns? Can some animations be added eg. crows, ratmen, orcs, etc gush in when a house falls and runs away (enacting the scene of looting)? Of course, they will be invulnerable and not supposed to be attacked or killed for that matter. So that it looks like the item rationally went into other mobs' hands.

TyroneG likes this.
  7. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    We give enough information that is needed. We use to not say anything, we can't give EVERY single detail about what we do/fix because it simply just gives away too much we feel which removes a lot of the adventuring etc.
    Hope this clears things up, its either we mention that we updated, fixed or altered something and not note what we exactly did because it would give away too much information or we just don't note it at all. We chose to note it without the in-depth details. Many games do this.

smile it's me likes this.
  8. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    UPDATED PATCH NOTES

9. parsnip

parsnip Grandmaster

Jul 11, 2013
    Just to repeat what I said in the other thread so that others see it too:

The "fragments", actually crystal shards, you mine from RDAs are different from portal focus fragments.

The crystal shards were recently modified to prevent them from spawning in places were they couldn't be mined. They are used to craft a Crystal Workbench.

The portal focus fragments remain unchanged in terms of drop locations - top scorer in RDA, tmap and MIB chests. The only thing that was changed with them recently was to add a counter so that you knew how many fragments had been combined. That's why you see 1/5 next to them now.

Goapirat and Steele'Dish like this.
  10. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Updated patch notes, ended September, 2017