Serpents Auction House Live Thursday February 12th 9:30pm Cst

Budcookie

Grandmaster
2w2opk0.png

Serpents Auction House will be gating from the SE corner of WBB Thursday Night At 9:00 pm CST, the Auction Starts At 9:30. PM Me or @Faytality for Details or to Add Items.
THE LIST
White Forever Slippers 700k SB
Locke Gloves 800k SB
PW Skirt 500k SB
PW Sandals 100k SB

PS 115 Fishing 100k SB
Gold Suit Receipe 1k SB
Silver Suit Receipe 1k SB
Title scroll: Defender of Trinsic 10k SB
Necklace: Ankh of Blinding 10k SB
Wand: Launch Day 2013 10k SB

Soul Of The Harrower 5k SB
"The Defiler" Title Scroll 1k SB
Title Hue Scroll (Xmas Hue 1272) 1k SB
Glacial Staff 10k SB
Oger Idol 100k SB
Black Bear Mask 700k SB
Stone Spell Book 1 mil SB
Ethy Ostard 125k SB
"Santa's Fist" Title Scroll 25k SB
Blaze Seahorse Statue 100k SB (item has reserve)
Vesper Hues Donation Sandals 75k SB (item has reserve)
Charcoal Deer Mask 800k SB

Last edited by a moderator:

Messremb

Grandmaster
Ogre Idol is a MOTM reward from almost 2 years ago. it used to turn you into an ogre i believe, but they were all deactivated so they are now pretty much just statues. only a few of them out there.

poogoblin

Master
Ogre Idol is a MOTM reward from almost 2 years ago. it used to turn you into an ogre i believe, but they were all deactivated so they are now pretty much just statues. only a few of them out there.

Used to have one of these. Used to turn you into an Ogre for like the first week they were out, then of course there was some exploitation with it so that was turned off. Lost my baby when I last took a break and my East Brit Bank house fell. As mentioned they are a little under 2 years old and are just a renamed statuette now, definitely cool though.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Yes and dispite all the trolls and the reset we sold 7,300,000 in player items, by far our biggest auction every! Thanks to everyone that came out and hung in there. Thanks to @Adam and @eppy for helping even though you are trying to stay neutral, much appriciated!