SERPENTS AUCTION HOUSE THURSDAY JANUARY 8TH 9:30pm cst

Budcookie

Grandmaster
2w2opk0.png

Gating will start at 9pm cst at the SE corner of WBB and the auction starts at 9:30. PM me for details or to add items.
THE LIST

Invulnerable Leather Suit SB 5k
Invulnerable Ringmale Suit SB 5k
Q Staff balron damnation massive vanq surpassingly SB 5k
Water Ele Statue SB 25k
Water Ele Statue SB 25k
Old Fishing Net SB 100k
Anchor SB 125k
105 Mining PS SB 1k
Silver Weapons Bags 8 items each swords, macing, bows SB 10k each
"An obsidian statue of a skilled tailor" SB 20k

Kryss [dragon slaying/vanquishing/eminently accurate] SB30k
War fork [repond/durable/vanquishing/eminently accurate] SB30k
Pure nightmare. (long mane and dark colored) SB150k
524hp 509str 117int (maxes are 525/525/125)
A Black Gate Daemon Statue SB25k
Tailoring 115 PS SB 75k
Bag of 13 ancient sos SB 130k
Blessed ice white shirt SB 80k
Blessed impish watch SB 400k
Potted cactus short version SB 75k
Potted cactus tall version SB 75k
Flowerpot SB 75k
10 yards fire orange t5 bod cloth SB 50k
Blood Fork SB 200k
Blood Spatter (asylum rare) SB 150k
Hook SB 25k

Red glaurung dragon candle SB 300k
"I stole this necklace" fallon necklace (7k dono item) SB 300k
First Ever House Auction SB 1k
Submitted VIA the Vesper Trading Co. we will be auctioning a Moonglow House the night of the auction. There is waterfront coverage, guard zone 1 tile from front steps, it is a 9x6. Pictures are posted below, and there is a rune to this house locked down at the west wall of Serpents Auction House, we will be gating to this location on auction night as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faytality

Staff member
It was said before and during the auction that if you have yellow text to change it. Otherwise it will be ignored. The item went to someone who was following the rules.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
First off we only sold one, second I dont keep the money, third and also everyone saw, I didnt take yellow or light blue or green or any other light color bids and said that 100 times tonight, and at the start of every auction. All he had to do was change his color, my reputation on this server is clean and im sorry you feel like we somehow cheated anyone.

Faytality

Staff member
That was his first interaction with "Raphael Koster", that is not his "buddy". The person following the rules won the bid, if he was to bend the rules and let your friend win It, then that would be unfair to those who followed the rules. I watched the journals he did not accept any bids from anyone with brightly colored text. We told people over and over again to change their text, not like they weren't warned.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
I have a list of every item ever sold and indeed last night was Ralphs first time. Slick Brick you are the first person since August to accuse us of anything negative. Again, im sorry you and your friend are upset, follow the rules next time and there will not be an issue, it is odd that out if a packed house of 50 people you are the only one causing a problem. If it is an issue of you guys not being able to properly navigate the uo client and dont know how to change your text, I would be happy to get up with you and give you a tutorial on how to do that.