Serpent's Hold no mount/no cut?

Rowan Fenwick

Neophyte
Since my order has taken over the garrison of Serpent's Hold I would like to propose the same restrictions that have made the Orc Valley area such a hot spot of RPvP activity and make the whole island (if not just within the city limits) no cut/no mount to encourage more bloodshed! And of course the occasional witch burning!

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I am pretty sure that the vast majority of pirates, thieves and other miscreants will have something to say about that. In fact, with this new intelligence being made publicly available, it might be time to consider awakening the shadows...

Rowan Fenwick

Neophyte
Wake up these shadows and add it to the list of enemies for the SOK!

As far as the suggestion, nearly everyone agrees No Mount PVP > Mounted PVP. Just way more fun when your enemy cant run off screen to load up and has to stay and fight. Even a fleeing enemy on foot is open to thrown pots and arrows, on a mount escape is too easy.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Dang, Buccs! Hmm - any pirate guilds hang out there? Or any RP guys by chance atm?

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
If you war the other guilds in the RP community, you don't need to worry about those things. Just dismount and fight in the city to your hearts' content. If the orcs are worried about statting, they can jump into Minax and not be cuttable in town, right? It sounds like there's already game mechanics that support this with a little elbow grease.