Server Events Sunday 6/23

cups

Grandmaster
Yo, everybody. I know in the summer time things slow down a bit and I thought it might be fun to have an evening of events before the work week starts up. My birthday is Monday so I decided to have a pseudo UO birthday party and everybody is invited, friends and foes alike. Below is a schedule of events.

ALL TIMES ARE SERVER TIME(CST).
SUNDAY:

7:00PM

Two RDAs will be spawned simultaneously in guard protection at Moonglow city.

7:45pm
A harrower will be spawned.

8:15pm
A second harrower will be spawned. If for some reason the first harrower is still alive it will be postponed and I will spawn it 10 minutes after the first harrower dies.

9:00pm
Trivia will begin. It will take place in the #player-events channel in disc0rd. If you are banned or muted from disc0rd you won't be able to participate. I will ask 15 questions. They will be completely random. You do not need to be smart to get a question right. It will be random as shit.. I promise you that. The first person to answer a trivia question in the channel will be awarded a check for 100k. Prizes will be paid out once trivia finishes.

10:00pm
A third and final RDA will be spawned in Buccaneer's Den. Those not familiar with the ruleset there should know that everybody in Buccaneer's Den is grey and free to be attacked. Inside the RDA you will flag but those outside the RDA are free game to be attacked without consequence by anybody. This is not for the faint of heart. Expect PvP.

Additionally, I will gift 10th place at each of the three RDAs 1,000 donation coins. Think of it as an additional prize for the RDAs and don't feel you need to get top five in order to win something.

Suikoden from RiS guild is putting up an ancient anchor for whoever gets 7th place in the Buc’s Den RDA.

That's it. I hope you guys show up. I will try and advertise this as much as I can without being annoying between now and Sunday evening. It would make me happy if the server worked together to spawn champs between my scheduled events. Just stomped em out while waiting for me to do my next thing. Anyway, just spitballin... Also, maybe bug staff see if we can't get them to spawn a couple more bosses(Warlock, Arch Demon, Lich, etc.) to really load the night up with action. ;) I will see you all Sunday!

Nx4zfe4.png

Update: I will be spawning a THIRD HARROWER at 8:45pm server time.

Last edited: