Sit and Go Poker / Tournaments

shenron

Journeyman
Can we add Sit and Go Poker in UOF? Maybe set a schedule time of day for different stakes

Also, maybe a UOF version of World series of Poker. Just couple of ideas.

asics

Grandmaster
just tournaments, and i explain why is a good idea..

a lot of ppl , will login , maybe a daily 50k entry , a weekly 200k entry or 1k DONO coins entry, and a monthly 1Milion High roller entry 5k dono coins entry

a lot of ppl will try to make 50k farming, crafting ..playing UO to try the dailty tournament:

example if the daily tournament will have 30 players, the prize should be: 900k first place, 400k second place, 200k third place..so a lot of ppl (that enjoy play poker) will try to make some money with this kind of tournaments.

the weekly 200k can make the same i wrote before but with bigger prize,

the 1k dono coins and 5k dono coins tournaments, will make everyone need coins (so help a lot for market too) and prize can be gold (so big money) or some special hued piece of cloth..named "Poker HUE"

example: 10 piece of cloth first place, 5 piece of cloth 2 place..ecc

the 1Milion High roller tournament monthly , make a lot of ppl back in the game..to make the money to try to win really BIG money...

for example..if now this kind of tournament were online...and i never played uof, maybe i farm or i donate to get some fun..we know that a LOT of ppl will be addicted to this..and when ppl login for something, after they dont logout..

just my two cents, but im sure that something like that will work..and get some population back or new players.

@Shane
@eppy
@JoeB
@Swayze
@Adam

ty for the read
sorry for the english

lol