Slaymane

Slaymane

Master
Hi all. I am an old school/old player. (59 years old) Played UO since it's inception on Great Lakes Shard.
Someone was chatting up this server on mmorpg.com a few months ago that is why I am here. I thought it was a new server.
Even though it's not a new server I am enjoying my playtime.
My question is are there any dedicated real estate agents on this server.
I can't imagine playing this game without a small home.
Slaymane is my main, Shorty Bible my miner/crafter. Say hello in game.
Good luck all.

LoNE WoLF

Master
If you check the selling section on this forum you can buy housing from players. There are NPC brokers as well but placement is a little tight, it would require a lot of looking and a stroke of luck to find something placeable. However, we may have something you can have I will get back to you shortly.

Slaymane

Master
If you check the selling section on this forum you can buy housing from players. There are NPC brokers as well but placement is a little tight, it would require a lot of looking and a stroke of luck to find something placeable. However, we may have something you can have I will get back to you shortly.
That would be awesome :) I just got out of noob status, not sure i would be able to afford a home.
I would need some finiancing. you keep the house, friend me to it. and give me time to pay.
I plan on playing a lot so maybe finance for 30 days?

LoNE WoLF

Master
The house is owned by myself and @Krayzed. It was our starter house. We wouldn't require any funds for it. Just running it by him but I'm pretty sure we are just going to give it to you free of charge.

Slaymane

Master
The house is owned by myself and @Krayzed. It was our starter house. We wouldn't require any funds for it. Just running it by him but I'm pretty sure we are just going to give it to you free of charge.
That is a great welcome to the server. I would be so happy to own a small tower haha

LoNE WoLF

Master
That is a great welcome to the server. I would be so happy to own a small tower haha

=] you need 1200 skill points on one account to actually own a house. If your account currently does not meet that requirement, we will coowner you until you have enough skill points to assume complete control of the house.

Slaymane

Master
=] you need 1200 skill points on one account to actually own a house. If your account currently does not meet that requirement, we will coowner you until you have enough skill points to assume complete control of the house.
Thanks. I just got out of noob status, so I am half way there. (600 skill points) I did respond to the PM. So much to learn:) on this server .

Slaymane

Master
At my age I am just looking for a place to craft and be self sustaining.
Maybe i will beat a few PK's hahah. Don't plan on having any red toons. Not my game play.
But I am always excited to surprise them when thy think I am an easy target :)

Slaymane

Master
Thanks to all of you guys. I am so excited I found a new home.
I am an avid mmo player but the new mmos do not appeal to me.

Slaymane

Master
This has been an awesome experience and a great welcome to this server.
Lone wolfe and Krayzed actually hooked me up with a small tower.
I will always be indebted to you guys. I plan to make you guys proud an I will always be indebted to you guys.
Much thanks :)

Amalgam

Journeyman
Hello! I think I spotted you at East Brit Bank earlier, sporting a wizard's hat?

I noticed that your open bank macro included "Recsu Recdu" (or vice versa) and was pleasantly surprised. Haven't heard those words in a very long time...

Welcome to the shard, Slaymane. I believe you will find it up to scratch.