Smoke/Flash Bombs for Provos !

amonseti

Grandmaster
Please Please add this ..
A new "stack-able", consumable item, that could be purchased from Possibly Alch NPC's and/or created buy Alchemists .
This item simply when used would break any form of line of sight or targeting from both NPC and PC for a very short duration say 1 or 2 seconds, Allowing the Provo to use there hide ability effectively (if hide is cast withing the smoke/Flash bomb effect window time) based on there skill as if they were not being targeted or having any line of sight that would normally set hide chance to 0%.

That is the min I would like to see but I would also like to see a 2nd'ary effect of the Smoke/Flash bomb. The 2nd'ary effect would be for the bomb to have a chance to cause a AOE effect that would stun any NPC/PC upon a successful chance roll, The chance roll could be based off of a combination of the provos Tactics skill and Hide Skill and the Created quality of the Smoke/flash bomb itself.(ie GM made smoke bombs would have the best chance to proc this effect)

The Provo template needs some help as it is currently a sitting duck template for PK's . (admittedly it should be but not as vulnerable as it is now)

Akesha

Novice
I remember smoke bombs from uo, comes with this ninja template. created by alchemist and cooks.
think would be a nice addon if they add it here (of course without ninja crap).

a smoke bomb for vanish is ok, but nothing else and i should be skillwise on hiding or stealth not on provocation.

amonseti

Grandmaster
I remember smoke bombs from uo, comes with this ninja template. created by alchemist and cooks.
think would be a nice addon if they add it here (of course without ninja crap).

a smoke bomb for vanish is ok, but nothing else and i should be skillwise on hiding or stealth not on provocation.
never said it should be based on provo ... ? but i see the confusion.. I just think its something the provo template could make use of.. but yes indeed my intentions were to have hiding + tactics the stats that effect the usage of the smoke bomb

halygon

Grandmaster
I am kinda lost for what you need this for. I thought you were a provo? Why would you need this?