Snooping Power Scroll (+5 +10 +15 +20)

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Probably more of a sink to add +20 skill cap on gold sink for way more than scrolls would cost. That way 120 peace/tailor still hold value as alternatives.

Pay for being lazy

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Gold sink is the only other option I think should be considered at a lot more than power/skill scroll prices so as not to devalue other options.

Want an instant skillcap then pay for it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Because the way it works now is fine!

But yeah if you're gonna push for laziness make it cost big bucks. A mil for 720 cap, same as an extra char slot.

Would you still want it?

halygon

Grandmaster
@halygon what about 1mil for 720cap on gold sink ? i would instand spend 10mil for the chars i was to lazy to raise the cap
The gold sink is great of course and I am sure it is possible to up the skill cap to 720 (no skill would be able to go above GM without the PS of course).

Some skill scrolls/PS are only worth what they are because they are used to increase that skill cap. By allowing a gold sink, we would lose that value to those items. UO already has tons of useless items.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I had suggest this simply becouse in 2017 maybe we can find another way to incrase the cap instead gaining tailoring of provo...

Bromista

Grandmaster
The gold sink is great of course and I am sure it is possible to up the skill cap to 720 (no skill would be able to go above GM without the PS of course).

Some skill scrolls/PS are only worth what they are because they are used to increase that skill cap. By allowing a gold sink, we would lose that value to those items. UO already has tons of useless items.
That's why I threw out the 1m figure. As it stands, it costs a little less than half of that to obtain 4 PS in the preferred skills....plus time. I think that would be a pretty fair number if the idea were given a green light...but I'm still opposed to the idea.

Everyone's chars need to be getting killed and dry looted of their 10 or less store-bought tambourines like I have the last week. I have been killed fast enough after starting my macros to res up and open an empty corpse. Four times.

Ridiculous.

halygon

Grandmaster
Everyone's chars need to be getting killed and dry looted of their 10 or less store-bought tambourines like I have the last week. I have been killed fast enough after starting my macros to res up and open an empty corpse. Four times.

Ridiculous.
That's life in Sosaria.