Solid moderating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blue

Master
I got banned for saying "bring pvp-talk back" and "say no to censorship" just once. No warnings but I guess I'm too toxic. Sorry.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
*Giggles*

I heard once that if you use honey and eggs as a type of adhesive to build your dream home, is a fine way of having your dreams collapse around you, especially when it rains.

drasked

Grandmaster
Guess the amount of money i have donated is not significant enough to get me promoted to staff after being critical.

halygon

Grandmaster
Talking about the pvp chat being gone on discord gets you banned without warning?

@Shane ?
The pvp channel is discord was removed as multiple folks over the past month have had irl threats given to them in that channel based off of the intense "conversations" that occur there.

I think the type of tone I am talking about is apparent to anyone who has spent 5 min in that channel while it was open. Talking about pvp and your competitiveness is fine, but the line is thin and was crossed often. Since that was the only channel that we had that issue in, it was removed.

PM me with your discord details and the situation and I will bring it up with the staff to see if I can get you unbanned from discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.