1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorting macro

Discussion in 'Razor' started by Streets, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Streets

Streets Grandmaster

Jun 30, 2015
    Is there a way two sort or differentiate between an exceptional made item and a Slayer item? Every time I set Target the ID shows the same for both Slayer and normal.

I am just trying to sort Slayer items or magic items from weapons that have no properties.

2. khajja

khajja Master

Jul 26, 2014
    Khajja, Dakhath, Bakhtosh, Bhurak, Jabberwock, Sinistre, [Werkt]
    you can set macro to clear journal, click object, perform a journalcheck for the specific words (exceptional, silver, fey, etc) and move to a 'keep' location if so, and 'trash' location otherwise

DrSaso likes this.
  3. Streets

Streets Grandmaster

Jun 30, 2015

Is there a way to do this before identified? For example when I tried to retarget select by type a normal weapon has the same I'd as an unidentified Slayer weapon. This was also an issue with Slayer spellbooks. Using the same I'd.

Where is or how do I use journal check?

4. khajja

khajja Master

Jul 26, 2014
    Khajja, Dakhath, Bakhtosh, Bhurak, Jabberwock, Sinistre, [Werkt]
    journal check means it doesn't check the itemid, its based on whats its called. didn't realize this was in razor forum. not sure about journal checks in razor, but in steam it's as easy as:

if @injournal 'exceptional' 'system'